Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

I like these:

Rams-Uniform.jpg

It would look better with royal blue.

I like the yellow with the dark blue better than the royal blue. I really like those. I would just add a blue jersey to the set.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Color Rush Rankings:

T1. Jets

T1. Rams

(Couldn't decide which of the two was the best)

3. Panthers

4. Buccaneers

5. Cowboys

6. Titans

7. Bills

8. Jaguars

i would put the Jets at the very bottom. they altered their jersey design to be a green version of the Colts. i thought that was a massive fail

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Patriots in silver could be decent

I'm thinking they would go all red, since they're already had silver jerseys. I don't think they've ever had red jerseys with their current look. I'm sure they could plug it as "a nod to the past".

EDIT:

Just googling around, I found this mock up someone posted on reddit for what a red jersey in their current look would look like:

c9OoXEuGiN1MTTy5lunFinRWM2fTjFz0xoMkrket

90758391980.gif

I like these:

Rams-Uniform.jpg

It would look better with royal blue.

I like the yellow with the dark blue better than the royal blue. I really like those. I would just add a blue jersey to the set.

Those are fantastic. I like the yellow pants. Although, I would be just as happy with navy pants if they just ditched the dark gold for yellow.

I'm thinking they would go all red, since they're already had silver jerseys. I don't think they've ever had red jerseys with their current look. I'm sure they could plug it as "a nod to the past".

EDIT:

Just googling around, I found this mock up someone posted on reddit for what a red jersey in their current look would look like:

This looks way better than navy and suits the Pats perfectly...

With historical colors in play, it would be interesting if Seattle went monochrome blue, but with a royal blue and green version of their current unis.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

EDIT:

british-foot.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Here are some photo shops of the Steelers' potential color rush. Gotta think it'll look very similar to one of these. If I had to guess, I'd say they go all black. For no reason other than it looks more "Steeler" to me.

7bec6aca-de49-4a31-bfb9-e435b641ba54.jpgbencolorrush_black.jpg?w=1000

haven't the steelers made several attempts to add an alt yellow jersey in the past?..this could be their window where they finally get their wish.

Yeah they wanted a yellow jersey to wear on the road when Florida teams wore white against them early in the season, because they'd incinerate in their black jerseys because of nonsense.

I think the league vetoed it because it would mean yellow vs white, which IMO isn't an issue - especially if the helmets are different. For Color Rash, it'd be yellow vs a dark color, so as we saw with the Rams, it'd be fine. In fact, I'd wager that's what they'd do.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Here are some photo shops of the Steelers' potential color rush. Gotta think it'll look very similar to one of these. If I had to guess, I'd say they go all black. For no reason other than it looks more "Steeler" to me.

7bec6aca-de49-4a31-bfb9-e435b641ba54.jpgbencolorrush_black.jpg?w=1000

There are two things I've always wanted to see the Steelers try out of curiosity (and a preference for matching helmets/pants): Black pants, or going back to yellow helmets.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Archived