Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/31/2016 at 2:37 PM, Gothamite said:

If you're talking about the guy on the right, I think that's his untucked undershirt that's a different shade.

I also prefer this jersey to the white one, especially with the white pants.

Titans-1.jpg

Don't understand why this combination is so rare.

I know they didn't wear this combo when bud Adams was alive because it was so similar to the Oilers look. 

55 minutes ago, VikWings said:

Could've swore they wore that a few times when that alternate was first introduced it the McNair era. Was it always with navy pants back then too?

Apprarently so.  They started pairing it with Columbia Blue monochrome the year after he left for Baltimore.

38 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

It just looks like the regular font italicized.

And quite a bit thinner.  And the question remains...why show it like that?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

What's with the number font on Todd Gurley's uniform in this Nike promo pic? I know the Rams are wearing their regular white uniform, but that's definitely not their number font. I just now noticed this while looking through the Color Rush matchups.

CsPqltBWYAI_txj.jpg:large

So that's not a color rush look for the Rams? Looks like current jerseys but with yellow instead of gold and italic numerals. Can't find it anywhere online though in a quick search.

44 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

So that's not a color rush look for the Rams? Looks like current jerseys but with yellow instead of gold and italic numerals. Can't find it anywhere online though in a quick search.

It's their regular uniforms, same gold color, not yellow, they will just wear all white socks instead

Archived