Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

18 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

The Ravens' aren't bad. I'd like to see the purple pants with the white jerseys to see how it looks. If one of you Madden dudes wants to make that happen that'd be much appreciated. 

I'm not as advanced with picture uploading from Xbox, but I once tried Baltimore with the color rush jersey and the gold pants from last year. Surprisingly not that bad.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I'm not as advanced with picture uploading from Xbox, but I once tried Baltimore with the color rush jersey and the gold pants from last year. Surprisingly not that bad.

I would like to see either the gold pants or the purple pants as their alternate or road pants rather than the yoga pants

2 hours ago, DouglasQuaid said:

what do you mean? vikings changed there field overnight from gophers to Vikings, the last two years.

If you wanted to  change the end zone designs it's easier on grass. That's what I'm talking about. If the lettering is stitched in, you're not going to change anything.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'd actually like to see the Ravens with the black tops and purple pants, if anyone can get a Madden screenshot of them. Also, why not try the Browns' Color Rush™ pants with the white and orange tops, or the Color Rush™ tops with the pre-2015 white and orange pants?

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Wasn't a fan of the Ravens. Uniform was fine but the helmet stuck out like a sore thumb, didn't match the set.

Couple things I would've done different to make the helmet/uniform more cohesive:

1. White numerals with black outline

2. Pant stripe black/purple/black to be a reverse of the helmet

3. Black socks/shoes (for non color rush games)

09_TNFActivities_news.jpg

On 11 de noviembre de 2016 at 6:21 PM, hawk36 said:

Wasn't a fan of the Ravens. Uniform was fine but the helmet stuck out like a sore thumb, didn't match the set.

Couple things I would've done different to make the helmet/uniform more cohesive:

1. White numerals with black outline

2. Pant stripe black/purple/black to be a reverse of the helmet

3. Black socks/shoes (for non color rush games)

09_TNFActivities_news.jpg

Personally, I'd rather see them change the helmet to match these uniforms, which look great.

The purple Ravens pants were incredible, and would look great with the white jerseys. The gold stripe *made* them, and they would have looked worse with just black stripes. I really liked the look of the gold numbers, also, but I don't think they should change to those because it wouldn't look right paired with the white pants.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

11 hours ago, GFB said:

Yeah, those should be the Ravens full time jerseys. Make the pants black instead of purple and there's your full-time look.

OFySOu3.jpg

What the hell happened to Steve Smith's arm?

EDIT: Never mind; I think it's just a tattoo.

1 hour ago, BrandMooreArt said:

i dig it GFB. let's get rid of that helmet stripe and cut down the width of the pants stripe though. :)

Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 10.03.47 AM.png

Nevvvvvvver. I'd rather see the ravens go to a single or double full helmet stripe than go without. 

I hate stripeless helmets. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

2 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Nevvvvvvver. I'd rather see the ravens go to a single or double full helmet stripe than go without. 

I hate stripeless helmets. 

I think a purple stripe outlined with thin gold stripes (same thickness as Pitt Panthers) would be pretty cool.  Maybe go "chrome"/metallic.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

i dig it GFB. let's get rid of that helmet stripe and cut down the width of the pants stripe though. :)

Yes! Why stop there though? In a perfect world, we also need to throw out the current logo. 

7 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but is the Lions-Vikings Thanksgiving day game color rush? Are all 3 games color rush?

No, the three thanksgiving games are separate from the Color Rush agreement.

http://operations.nfl.com/updates/the-game/nfl-and-nike-unveil-2016-color-rush-uniforms/

After Saints-Panthers, don't expect Color Rush until Dec 1.

Archived