Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

On 20/12/2017 at 6:42 AM, wentvoltage123 said:

What program do you use to make all these beautiful logos?

Thanks! I use Photoshop.

On 27/12/2017 at 2:55 PM, AkramTheBoss said:

Thanks for the advice Pascal! Can't wait for the next batch!

Thanks to you for the follow!

• Like 1

Cardiff FC
The Cardiff Football Club was founded in 1912 by a group of friends who wanted to try their hand at this nascent sport. He has spent most of his history in the lower categories, interspersed with periods in the first division. The Welsh club appeared for the first time in the first division in 1960 where it remained until 1967. With the relegation in the second division occurred a financial and technical collapse that led the club to the fourth division. With patience the club returned to the second division in 1986 where he remained until 1996, when I returned for his second time in the first division. Since then the club has shuttled from second to first division.

VzDMvoy.jpg
The clubs crest has undergone several changes throughout its history. In the beginning the Cardiff FC emblem was simply the red dragon symbol of Wales. In the 60s with the advent in the first division was created a new emblem that depicted inside the dragon and the initials of the club. The current logo was introduced in 2000 after a renewal of the club.

Map

CYyGBKV.jpg

Kits
The Cardiff Football Club wears yellow jerseys and black shorts from the second half of the 30s. The club's first uniforms were in fact red like the symbolic dragon of Wales. In 1937 the then club president decided to adopt the colors of an important brewery industry of the city. Puma has been sponsoring the club since 2010, while Fun88 appears on the club's shirts since 2016.

vEAf6uu.jpg
J8dX0e7.jpg
MOZ7FXS.jpg

• Like 5

On 2/1/2018 at 9:18 AM, AkramTheBoss said:

Epic! Love the colour scheme! And kind of ironic puma and fun88 sponsor them (newcastle?)

Thanks a lot!! Yeah I keep inspiration from existing club sponsorship to create something "real".

On 2/1/2018 at 1:19 PM, _OCallaghan_ said:

Awesome, man!! I'm looking forward to keep seeing more teams soon!

Thanks my friend! I've a lot of club that are ready.

On 5/1/2018 at 7:39 PM, Carlos Pérez said:

Man, I don't usually comment a lot in this forum, but your logos are absolutely amazing!!! As a Spaniard, I'm intrigued about what you have in mind for a Spanish liga :)

Thank you so much. The Spanish Liga is the next, i've some interesting idea...

Nottingham United FC
The Nottingham United Football Club was founded June 17, 1891 in a local in the city of Nottingham, when the presidents of the two city teams, Nottingham Football Club and Trent Rovers FC, decided to merge the two teams to create a unique reality able to represent the city in the newborn English league. The NUFC has experienced its most successful period in the early part of the last century. In fact, he won his only three championships, respectively in 1908,1920 and 1925. He has spent most of his history in the Premier Division, but after the successes of the early twentieth century, the club has added in his palmares only a few National cup. After the Second World War the club experienced a period of difficulty, in fact the club remained for 18 consecutive years in the second division returning to the Premier Division in the 1969-70 season. Since then, the club, except for a period of ups and downs in the end of the 90s, has never abounded its place in the top division. Today the club lives a period of tranquility sailing in the middle of the standings and managing to save itself from relegation with tranquility.
TLJysDF.jpg
The emblem of Nottingham United has not undergone many changes compared to the first of its history. In fact, over the years there have been only small changes and upgrades. Inside there are two deer rampant symbols of the city along with the castle symbol of the town that stands on the river Leen.

Map
JNhtED6.jpg

Kits
The green shirts with white sleeves are real icons in British football. The first shirt was totally green with black shorts and socks. In 1905 the famous white sleeves were introduced, and the shorts became white. Today the club is in its sixth year of sponsorship with Nike while Genting appears on the club's shirts since 2015.
3vs2fCl.jpg
jkV1hZY.jpg
5WJOIEk.jpg
  • Like 4

Fantastic work, the crests are great, and the kits are all perfect. The Reims away shirt is probably the most beatiful jersey i have seen in my entire life, with Olympique away as a close second.

I'm glad I've found this thread today, and I'll be anxiously awaiting for new updates.

( Any mistakes in grammar/orthography are of full responsability of Google, the Brazilian Public Education System, and the fact that I am a lazy bastard )

• Like 1

KbC0Lt6.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2018 at 1:53 AM, lsims said:

If these teams were real, I would buy most of their jerseys. Keep Up The Good Work!

Thanks my friend!!!

On 1/8/2018 at 3:03 AM, brunoSkochak said:

Fantastic work, the crests are great, and the kits are all perfect. The Reims away shirt is probably the most beatiful jersey i have seen in my entire life, with Olympique away as a close second.

I'm glad I've found this thread today, and I'll be anxiously awaiting for new updates.

( Any mistakes in grammar/orthography are of full responsability of Google, the Brazilian Public Education System, and the fact that I am a lazy bastard )

Thanks, thanks and thanks. I really glad of this type of comments. Really soon i update my work.

On 2/19/2018 at 1:04 PM, AkramTheBoss said:

Brilliant as usual! Has a classuc feel to it!

Thanks Ak! 

On 5/16/2018 at 11:34 PM, RBROWN172 said:

Great concepts! Love the imagination that has gone into this. Will you be continuing this?

Thanks, i Will continuing this project really soon. I have a log of concept Just ready. I hope ti have time in the next few days to restart to post.

• Like 2

On 7/1/2018 at 7:08 PM, PascalHugo said:

Thanks my friend!!!

Thanks, thanks and thanks. I really glad of this type of comments. Really soon i update my work.

Thanks Ak! 

Thanks, i Will continuing this project really soon. I have a log of concept Just ready. I hope ti have time in the next few days to restart to post.

Great to hear ? Looking forward to seeing the rest of the teams. Fingers crossed there's a team from Newcastle too ?

On 7/7/2018 at 4:53 AM, ReesDaKing said:

Will you do a Worcester team? I have family from there, and visit every once in a while, so I just wondered.

Mmm at the moment no, I have another cities in my list. :)

Norwich Albion FC
Founded in 1877, Norwich Albion Football Club is one of England's oldest clubs. In the early years of its history, the club has lived its period of maximum splendor winning the title in 1902 and several times the national cup. After World War I the club sank into the lower series, staying away from the Premier Division until the 1935-36 season when he managed to win the second division championship and return to the Premier. In the '70s the club has faced again a series of relegation culminated with the permanence in the third division until 1990. Since then the club has experienced periods in the Premier Division alternating with retrocessions until today.
zHcEmtL.jpg
The club's crest has had little change over the course of its history. The most significant one occurred during the nineties when the shape changed in the current one with the addition of the silhouette of the castle at the top.
Map
H7phewR.jpg

Kits
Norwich Albion has always worn a black and white striped shirt throughout its history. The shorts and socks instead have always alternated, going from white to black, from black to striped, up to the current solution. Macron wears the Norwich club since 2013 instead 32Red appears on the jerseys from the 2016-2017 season. .
DcZwhY2.jpg
c0vDKzD.jpg
BsQfeQG.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...