Best NHL Uniforms (from user ratings 1-30)

timberwolf

7 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

Calgary has a good jersey, dont know what you guys are talking about

Flames19.png Blackhawks51.png

Let's just compare the Flames jerseys to one of the best, if not the best jersey set of all time... 

• Chicago has normal shoulder patches that match the color scheme and logos... Not mismatching flags that stand out. (And don't make sense, because the Flames aren't Alberta's team...)
  • Chicago has normal stripes that continue all around and don't stop abruptly, or are only part way up the sides...
  • Calgary has pointless piping that runs all over the place. Chicago does not...
  • Not to mention that in comparing these particular jerseys, Chicago's socks continue all the way around the sock, while Calgary's stopped in the back, and had piping run down the rest of the back. Something that's litterally pointless... (But since has been corrected) 

That's what's wrong with Calgary's jerseys... But let's hear your list of best NHL unis, hmm? 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

10 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

yes but a few tweaks and Calgary has a top 10 or 15 jersey in the league imo.

"A few little tweaks" like...

Completely ditching the shoulder logos

Ditching the piping

Going with a completely different striping pattern

That's not a few tweaks. You might as well just go "the colours and the primary logo are good..." which is closer to the truth.

9 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

"A few little tweaks" like...

Completely ditching the shoulder logos

Ditching the piping

Going with a completely different striping pattern

That's not a few tweaks. You might as well just go "the colours and the primary logo are good..." which is closer to the truth.

Ditch the piping and fix the hem stripe, and they have a top 10 or 15. So that is my opinion and its the truth.

2 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

Ditch the piping and fix the hem stripe, and they have a top 10 or 15. So that is my opinion and its the truth.

You still have to deal with the NASCAR style numbers, and the flag patches which drops them down to bottom 10. And as icecap said if at that point all you are saying is hey nice colors and crest, it's like saying the bucs have a good uniform except for the logo, clock numbers, matte pewter, shoulder yoke, and randomness pant slivers. 

1 minute ago, dont care said:

You still have to deal with the NASCAR style numbers, and the flag patches which drops them down to bottom 10. And as icecap said if at that point all you are saying is hey nice colors and crest, it's like saying the bucs have a good uniform except for the logo, clock numbers, matte pewter, shoulder yoke, and randomness pant slivers. 

do i really need to repost my comment?

On 10/7/2016 at 11:01 PM, chcarlson23 said:

You do know that opening old threads is against board rules?

I mean it's not like the thread is completely irrelevant, but I have seen you open some old threads before... 

If the old thread is on the precise subject, it should be fine. I was fussed at once for opening a new thread when the previous one was about a year old.

If it bugs you so much, just report it and let a mod handle it. That's why we have them, so regular members don't need to worry about it.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived