XFL Rebirth Take 2: 2016 AT&T XFL Championship Game

Silence of the Rams

I like the Enforcers. One thing I would do is make the logo on the jersey a bit smaller and the front number a bit bigger. When designing a football jersey, your main priority is to make it easy to tell one player from the rest. That usually means clearly-visible numbers.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! One thing though is that on the front view of the helme there is a fist, while on the side view the purple stripe gos through the whole helmet. Is there a reason for this? Very solid job though.

Limitations when you combine uses of inkscape and paint with a touch of gimpOh and before I forget the player for Chicago is Brian Burell from Fresno St.

That makes since. Great work

Nice! One thing though is that on the front view of the helme there is a fist, while on the side view the purple stripe gos through the whole helmet. Is there a reason for this? Very solid job though.

Limitations when you combine uses of inkscape and paint with a touch of gimpOh and before I forget the player for Chicago is Brian Burell from Fresno St.
That makes since. Great work
Thanks and BTW I have the first 4 title game sites (based on last attempt and other items of info) will reveal later tonight

I like the Enforcers. One thing I would do is make the logo on the jersey a bit smaller and the front number a bit bigger. When designing a football jersey, your main priority is to make it easy to tell one player from the rest. That usually means clearly-visible numbers.

I think he's playing with the convention that was used in the World League, big jersey logos with small numbers. It's a convention that certainly suits the XFL.

rATMcmK.png

I think he's playing with the convention that was used in the World League, big jersey logos with small numbers. It's a convention that certainly suits the XFL.
Exactly.

And now. It is my pleasure to announce the hosts for the next four Championship games

2015-16

AT&T XFL Championship Game

AT&T Stadium

Arlington, TX

246m0jp.jpg

2016-17

US Bank XFL Championship Game

US Bank Stadium

Minneapolis, MN

2ajopwj.jpg

2017-18

Sony XFL Championship Game

Marlins Park

Miami, FL

vcrwue.jpg

2018-19

Bud Light XFL Championship Game

Safeco Field

Seattle, WA

qrbs7s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alright its a 4 team+all star special

Los Angeles Xtreme

Angel Stadium

LA.thumb.png.df19fdf61459f7cd9b51eba4c00

Memphis Maniax

Nissan Stadium

MEM.thumb.png.4fa093ea9fd381554115848db6

Orlando Rage

Citrus Bowl

ORL.thumb.png.a1662f92d5902c4dc880fb5b1e

San Francisco Demons

Levi's Stadium

SF.thumb.png.4ce1b7f81112a22dd1a1b5515b7

2015 XFL All Star Game

Orlando, FL

ASG.thumb.png.8fbcd4c0a3003d5babc0113352

*Note 

Pay attention to the helmets in this one and which ones are facing where. It could be part of something big going on ;)

Also the title game logos for 2016 thru 2016

2016.thumb.png.f9ac2f02bfdbc50e6da51f33b

Las Vegas to come soon. Plus the first leauge pre season report

Just now, MCH925 said:

Excuse me but, if they can host the game at AT&T Stadium, why would they play it at Marlins Park or Safeco? Shouldn't they at least play in a football stadium?

Ok I see your point but safeco and marlin have hosted a bowl game and since this is (not in the collegete terms but you get the idea) a bowl game. It's more of a one off so it actually works

For the Xtreme, I would use two searchlights forming an X.

Nissan Stadium is in Nashville, not Memphis, but the Maniax do have a Barcelona Dragons vibe to their look. Why not use the crazy face logo on the chest?

The ram horn behind the Rage logo would probably look better on the Maniax.

The Demons did have a flaming pitchfork that could make a better background than the Rhein Fire flame.

11 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

For the Xtreme, I would use two searchlights forming an X.

Nissan Stadium is in Nashville, not Memphis, but the Maniax do have a Barcelona Dragons vibe to their look. Why not use the crazy face logo on the chest?

The ram horn behind the Rage logo would probably look better on the Maniax.

The Demons did have a flaming pitchfork that could make a better background than the Rhein Fire flame.

Ok fair enough. Only problem I can see is if you buy the Maniax jersey with the face on it and hang it on the wall or frame it. It looks someone staring at you. Especially creepy even when you go to sleep. 

I'm trying not to use the Hollywood theme for LA too much so the Xtreme thing is more exposed here. 

Rage you have a point so I'll revise that

And San Francisco basically used the Arizona state one so no collegete stuff if I  can help it

33 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Ok I see your point but safeco and marlin have hosted a bowl game and since this is (not in the collegete terms but you get the idea) a bowl game. It's more of a one off so it actually works

Safeco hosted the Seattle Bowl almost 15 years ago. There's a reason why they moved it to CenturyLink (then Seahawks Stadium). And Miami's bowl game was a bust, it was a group of 5 game. Either way, those are substandard locations for championship game of any time.

Just now, MCH925 said:

Safeco hosted the Seattle Bowl almost 15 years ago. There's a reason why they moved it to CenturyLink (then Seahawks Stadium). And Miami's bowl game was a bust, it was a group of 5 game. Either way, those are substandard locations for championship game of any time.

Any opinions on Minnesota. I do get the idea but sun life I believe has run its course until the renovations happen

I think more contrast has to happen with the jerseys. I understand the emphasis on color, I understand the big logos, but imagine LA vs NY. What combination could work on a tv? It'd be gray vs blue or blue vs black, and that's just too close. That's too close even for the players going against one another.  If you're going to put all colors, then there has to be some difference between the colors and even the worst case matchup has to work.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I'm wondering why I just stumbled upon this thread. Oh well. :huh: Anyways, here are my little points for each team.

Birmingham: Looks good. Nothing there.

Chicago: The colors were just all mixed up and put in different spots. I understand these uniforms are supposed to be crazy, but that's a bit overboard.

New York: No complaints there.

Los Angeles: I see what you're doing with the paint splats, but I'd say even it out a bit. Looks off.

Memphis: Geez. Memphis would be happy to have something bright-colored for a change with their pro teams.

Orlando: On the pant stripes for the home jersey, the middle stripe should be red and the side stripes yellow. Probably a better color compliment.

San Francisco: Same thing with the pant stripe on the home jersey.

All Star Unis: Good! Like the colors.

Where the champ games will be: AT&T Stadium to Petco Park and then Marlins Park. That's some serious downgrade.

Sorry for the long stuff, but here's what I got to say!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

9 minutes ago, Broncoboy7 said:

I'm wondering why I just stumbled upon this thread. Oh well. :huh: Anyways, here are my little points for each team.

Birmingham: Looks good. Nothing there.

Chicago: The colors were just all mixed up and put in different spots. I understand these uniforms are supposed to be crazy, but that's a bit overboard.

New York: No complaints there.

Los Angeles: I see what you're doing with the paint splats, but I'd say even it out a bit. Looks off.

Memphis: Geez. Memphis would be happy to have something bright-colored for a change with their pro teams.

Orlando: On the pant stripes for the home jersey, the middle stripe should be red and the side stripes yellow. Probably a better color compliment.

San Francisco: Same thing with the pant stripe on the home jersey.

All Star Unis: Good! Like the colors.

Where the champ games will be: AT&T Stadium to Petco Park and then Marlins Park. That's some serious downgrade.

Sorry for the long stuff, but here's what I got to say!

Um the second one is at the new Vikings Stadium to clarify. 

Second lol on the Memphis one.

Orlando does need tweaking I do agree

Also don't worry about it being too long. Every little bit helps

31 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Um the second one is at the new Vikings Stadium to clarify. 

Second lol on the Memphis one.

Orlando does need tweaking I do agree

Also don't worry about it being too long. Every little bit helps

Oh I didn't notice the Vikings Stadium my bad.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Archived