• Last Reply

So as most of you know....

-Panthers wil be going with red and deep gold with a small amount of blue

-Panthers will have a Habs-like chest stripe

-Panthers will have a logo that is similar to their Airborne crest logo

-Leafs will get a new logo

-Leafs will get new uniforms

-Leafs will have up to 7 throwbacks

About the Sens: Jacob Barrette (who designed the current heritage sweater) tweeted out that he sent in proposals for a new home, road, and 25th anniversary logo (unsolicited). However, there's been no word from the Senators so far and that tweet's since been deleted.

Also following his twitter account, he posted a picture clue that ended up showing a straight razor and a pair of ski poles. He also posted this hint, if anyone cares to decipher it.

This guy's legitimate, but we've gotten no official announcements or hints from the team.

Yeah wasn't there some sort of cryptic message sent out by the Sens about a new set?

Some minor rumblings about the Pens switching back to Vegas gold full time as well.

About the Panthers, so they're basically just taking the Jags' cat-head-on-military-style-shield logo?

The Pens are reportedly switching AWAY from Vegas gold, back to athletic or "Pittsburgh" gold.

Yeah wasn't there some sort of cryptic message sent out by the Sens about a new set?

Some minor rumblings about the Pens switching back to Vegas gold full time as well.

About the Panthers, so they're basically just taking the Jags' cat-head-on-military-style-shield logo?

The Pens are reportedly switching AWAY from Vegas gold, back to athletic or "Pittsburgh" gold.

Sorry that's what I meant.

sig.png

Ottawa finally going with the heritage sets full time?

God I hope not. Such a groundbreaking design to place an "O" on two stripes...

It's light years better than what they wear now, but I don't think it's good enough to be the basis of a new set. I wouldn't be disappointed, but they've got so much in their arsenal to use that.

Keep it as an alt though.

sig.png

It's light years better than what they wear now, but I don't think it's good enough to be the basis of a new set. I wouldn't be disappointed, but they've got so much in their arsenal to use that.

I think its worse, at least the current set uses gold and a half decent logo. Updated 2d centurion on the inaugural template would vault them to the top five IMO.

I think its worse, at least the current set uses gold and a half decent logo. Updated 2d centurion on the inaugural template would vault them to the top five IMO.

Only the logo has gold in it. Their set is horrible and needs to change. Their Heritage set,at least, is original and would be unique in the league. Their jersey is just a copy of the other horrible set of Pittsburgh. Hopefully they'll change and Calgary and Colorado will too. I hope that the Wild will eliminate their red sweater too and put their green one as their official home uniforms.

I don't think the Wild ever wear their red sweaters against the Blackhawks, whether it's out of tribute to the North Stars or to avoid wearing the other team's color if they can. Either way, I basically never see their red sweater anymore.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I don't think the Wild ever wear their red sweaters against the Blackhawks, whether it's out of tribute to the North Stars or to avoid wearing the other team's color if they can. Either way, I basically never see their red sweater anymore.

We like to wear our alt against big rivals, which just happens to be Chicago... I mean I wish they did almost every game and the red was the alt, but...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I really hope the Panthers new logo and uniforms have some semblance of moderness to it. I'll always have a special place in my heart for the red leaping panther logo and uniforms (not because I'm a fan of them, but their rat-crazed run to the finals in 1996 was the first playoffs I ever followed at age 9), but I hope they won't totally resemble something from 1925.

We like to wear our alt against big rivals, which just happens to be Chicago...

We're rivals?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

They think so because of a Wednesday Night game. It's adorable!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

They think so because of a Wednesday Night game. It's adorable!

Well I mean there was also the three years of playoffs, but the Wednesday Night game definitely made the rivalry!!!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived