TheGrimReaper

2016-17 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

Enough of the Wild/North Stars crap again, Jesus Christ it's like every 3rd page is the exact same thing.

What teams do you guys think are going to wear their third jerseys in the playoffs? I'd guess

Anaheim, Calgary, Edmonton, and maybe Washington?

16 minutes ago, Point1 said:

Enough of the Wild/North Stars crap again, Jesus Christ it's like every 3rd page is the exact same thing.

What teams do you guys think are going to wear their third jerseys in the playoffs? I'd guess

I think the Wild should wear throwback North Stars jerseys. 

19 hours ago, FGM13 said:

This has been bothering me for years, of all my Oilers merchandise, only my jerseys and one out of 3 hats has royal instead of navy. BUT, I prefer the navy and orange, honestly.

I don't I love royal and orange. Like Florida. All the NFL to navy and black makes me not like the darkening of teams. I bought an orange hat, navy shirt and orange shirt. I wear the orange shirt way more. I'm collecting t shirt and hats from a lot of the nhl teams right now. I seem to really like Oilers, Flames, Blackhawks, Leafs. It's only my 2nd season watching and 1st full season. I love it though. It must be the Canadian subliminal messages on this site.

I have North Stars, Nordiques, Whalers shirts/hats. still need North Stars hat.

36 minutes ago, Point1 said:

I agree, It shouldn't be a discussion at all.  People who can't grasp that the North Stars and Stars are the same team keep bringing it up.

1 hour ago, Point1 said: