BLEEDBLUE(shirts)

So I'm a huge Giants fan, and I've never really been on board with their current road uniform. The thing about it that really bugs me is that blue is practically absent from the whole uniform, except for the helmet, which looks out of place because neither the jersey nor the pants have much blue on them at all. I don't understand why a team nicknamed "Big Blue" can have a home jersey that is all blue and a road jersey that has no blue on it whatsoever. So, I've made my own version of what I think the Giants should be wearing on the road. The concept mixes elements from their current road jersey, like the stripes on the sleeves, and from the one they wore from 2000 to 2004, like the blue collar and the red numbers w/ blue outline. As a fan, I believe this would be a big upgrade from what they are currently wearing. Let me know what you think.

Giants%20Road%20Uniform_zpsotftr74t.png

Personally, I really like the Giants current uniforms (home and away). I think your design is well done however. The jersey reminds me a little of the Texans.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

HAHA Giants. A joke again this year! Cowboys at least have an excuse to suck! Anyway, I like what you did here. I do agree that they need some blue on there away uniforms, and this would be a nice way to get it in there. Good work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

HAHA Giants. A joke again this year! Cowboys at least have an excuse to suck! Anyway, I like what you did here. I do agree that they need some blue on there away uniforms, and this would be a nice way to get it in there. Good work.

There's never an excuse to suck... unless it involves lollipops. :P

Seriously though, I have only one complaint about this concept. The sleeves look a bit crowded with that blue stripe and the northwestern stripe. Just eliminate the blue stripe.

I am also a huge Giants fan. I like your concept I would just get rid of the blue cuffs. If it were up to me, I would bring back a more modern version of the 80's-90's Giants uniforms I grew up loving. Then at least the home and away jersey would match. The way they are now they look like they are from 2 different teams. The away jersey especially looks too much like the 49ers away jersey.

imperialssignature_by_officerpain138-dc2

Archived