D-League Jersey Concepts (7/20 Posted)

Broncoboy7

Hey guys! I am back after a long break off from posting I apologize. But I have started working on some jersey concepts for 2 NBA D-League teams and I want to make concepts for all of the teams. So far like I said, I only have two teams and they are the Bakersfield Jam and the Grand Rapids Drive. More of the teams coming in separate posts. Alternate jerseys also coming soon!

Bakersfield Jam:

Home:

bakersfield%20jam%20home%20jersey%20conc

Away:

bakersfield%20jam%20road%20jersey%20conc

Grand Rapids Drive:

Home:

grand%20rapids%20home%20jersey%20concept

Away:

grand%20rapids%20away%20jersey%20concept

Let me know what you guys think and more is to come!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both jerseys are too similar.

However, I would like to know where you found the D-League wordmarks.... if possible.

Most of them came from the logos themselves or on the D-League Store website. Funny place to get them, I know. But thank you for your feedback and hope this helps

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

However, I would like to know where you found the D-League wordmarks.... if possible.

Most of them came from the logos themselves or on the D-League Store website. Funny place to get them, I know. But thank you for your feedback and hope this helps

Hmm...

Thank you. You see, I also wanted to do a D-League series for a while.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

I can see how they could be considered too similar, especially on the home. I understand these two teams happen to have a very similar color scheme (Bakersfield just added gold and has different shades of red and blue) but just try to have more distinction on your next tries.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Where does the Black from Bakersfield come from? Nice jerseys otherwise.

Also, why is there Suns logos on the home and not the away?

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

The Hornets are announcing the name and logo of their Greensboro D-League team on Tuesday, maybe you could do a concept for them after that?

That's what I'm planning to do. Thanks for the reminder!

Where does the Black from Bakersfield come from? Nice jerseys otherwise.

Also, why is there Suns logos on the home and not the away?

I rushed the away jersey for Bakersfield, I apologize. I was just trying to post something with it and it's off. I will update it.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Alright here is the new and updated Bakersfield Jam road jersey.

bakersfield%20jam%20road%20jersey%20conc

Better... But again, where does the black come from? On both jerseys...

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

BTW, the Jam wear navy blue on the road. I don't know if it's just me, but the red seems to be pinkish. And the blues seem to be mismatched. The Suns number font is available on Conrad's fonts website, so you don't have to paste the number from NBA store.

BTW, the Jam wear navy blue on the road. I don't know if it's just me, but the red seems to be pinkish. And the blues seem to be mismatched. The Suns number font is available on Conrad's fonts website, so you don't have to paste the number from NBA store.

Could you please give me the link to that website? Would very much appreciate it.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Could you please give me the link to that website? Would very much appreciate it.

https://fontsbyconrad.wordpress.com/2014/02/20/nba-fonts-pack/

Archived