Dwinters24

yURUt1F.jpg?1

I'd love to get some thoughts on this jersey design I created for the USA Ball Hockey jersey contest. I created two custom logos along with a custom keyboardable font. The theme I'm rolling with is the "Red, White, & Blue for Gold" hence the gold leaf accents. Feel "free" to cast your vote Here!

I'd appreciate any votes as I believe the contest is winding down this week. Thanks everyone. I want to see these hanging up in a locker room!

PQbJDaJ.jpg?1roDWkyW.jpg?10jbNRsn.jpg?1wTcLnK5.jpg?1iqAkM1N.jpg?110iw6E6.jpg?1g0S1CWE.jpg?1IXOXUP6.jpg

LAXP6z1.png

While this isn't a look I'd like for an ice hockey team, it works great for a ball hockey team. I really like it, good work.

Thanks Bpoe, I wanted to keep this design simple. Too many ball hockey jerseys I see are just way too cluttered. Letting the logos do the work. Hey, go Pittsburgh btw. I grew up in Brighton Heights area

LAXP6z1.png

The logos that you have designed for this concept are amazing. The Primary should be used on all US a National Teams. The only thing that I find kinda bizarre is that the navy jersey looks like it's a women's cut, mainly because of the white rib area design. Other than that nitpick, it's very good. Do you think you'll create a ball hockey series?

That's what- She

The logos that you have designed for this concept are amazing. The Primary should be used on all US a National Teams. The only thing that I find kinda bizarre is that the navy jersey looks like it's a women's cut, mainly because of the white rib area design. Other than that nitpick, it's very good. Do you think you'll create a ball hockey series?

^^^^ now that you mentioned the woman's cut, I can't unsee it.

I see what you mean in the mockups. The vector mockups would be more true as to where the white is on the jersey. With that, I was separating the color by where the stitching of the jersey is. Thanks for the fair critique mamiller99. There won't be a series though, this whole design was created solely for this competition. Click here and give a vote if you'd like! Thanks!

LAXP6z1.png

You are good at concepts and design. Your design is totally going to win w/o a doubt. P.S. I voted for you

Thanks TheLogoManiac13! Always try to make a well balanced connection between the concept and the design. Also, big thanks for the vote. Voting is until Sunday I believe, they haven't really announced when voting ends. But if you get a chance to vote again ;)

LAXP6z1.png

Archived