Thrift Store Gems 2016

Chewbacca

Nabbed a BSU road jersey from Goodwill for $20, looks like it was never worn and even had the tag on it. They sell the exact same thing for $80 a couple of blocks away. The chick behind the register laughed when I walked up and said she just put it out 10 minutes ago.

20160717_132911.jpg

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, johnnysama said:

Found a pre-Edge Anaheim Ducks (non-Mighty) jersey for $13; turned it down because 1) I already had one and sold it, 2) I didn't have enough money and 3) I'm a Kings fan.

Shouldn't being a Kings fan be reason number 1 lol

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

for $20 total

one snap back, two fitted caps, & jays jersey

P1030427.JPG

Also almost forgot there was a two button white shirt with the old sabres logo and Buffalo Sabres in script embroidered $2.  Old size large - too tight of a fit for me so I passed but I did pick this up for $2.

P1030429.JPG

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Replica Pre-edge white Vancouver Cannucks jersey, NNOB, 25 Bucks @ a place I usually go for cheap video games & DVD's called Cash Connections. Had a ton of fakes mixed in with real jerseys in the back, and the jersey just happened to both fit me & be a fave of mine from when I was a kid.

P.S. Unpopular opinion alert: Those are my fave Nucks jerseys of all time.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Here's a sly find for $17 from an antique store.

20160806_194849543_iOS.jpg

A Super Bowl XXIX welcome banner! It's as tall as I am and it sold me with its vintage Super Bowl imagery, the reference to South Florida, the CocaCola logo, and, of course, the colors. I am between keeping it to hang up and simply reselling it, though, because I have seen some listings for it going for ~$100.

Archived