TheRoyalsFan20

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i'm now just going to make it random. Any league, any team, any logo :D

Calgary Flames

Best

231.png

My team. Calgary has always had a pretty classy logo. The Flaming C. This was the best version. Used during the Lanny McDonald years.

Worst

kohc3s8yz5fi74z6ojk1od6ah.png

Flaming horse snot. For me, this kind of disrespects the Flames. From a classy logo to a crappy alternate. Thankfully they got rid of this.

Man, that's an awful alternate.

Minnesota Timberwolves

Best

pqln6egfczzzkgvyshwoi2ozu.gif

Our first trip into basketball brings this timeless classic from the bad luck stricken Minnesota Timberwolves. As far as i know they never went to the playoffs with this logo. Its sad because this logo was spectacular.

Worst

802.gif

This logo was an alternate until 2008. Its nothing but a TM in a bad outline of a wolf. I label this B & B. Bland and Boring.

Best

1121px-Houston_Texans_logo.svg.png

Worst

1121px-Houston_Texans_logo.svg.png

I think this is the worst Texans logo:

5411_houston_texans-secondary-2006.png

A few people did the Sabres already, but... you know... here we go:

Worst:

NHL_Buffalo_Sabres_200x200.png

The fans want the original back? Let's clumsily ruin it with needless piping and tack grey panels on the jerseys, that'll breathe life into the organization.

Best:

Hecht-Buffalo-3rd-05-06-Set-1-Logo.jpg

It seems tough for Buffalo teams to push past buffalo-based logos, so it was nice to see a logo actually focused on the team name... this was the proper evolution of the original logo and the Sabres have abandoned it twice over for the slug and a piped nightmare... I would love to see this updated with current colors and resurrected as an alternate. I might even like one large sabre as a crest if it was rendered/angled well.

WORST:

h5or8ve6suueamimfur27v2rt.gif

That is a great logo for a minor league team. That logo beautifully uses the Mets' aesthetic; so it was perfect for the period of affilliation with the Mets.

Likewise, the Bisons' period of affilliation with the White Sox was nicely captured in this logo:

6249_buffalo_bisons-primary-1985.png

You should be able to tell at a glance which Major League club is the parent club.

The minor league team which did this best was the Syracuse Chiefs during their time as affilliates of the Blue Jays.

kpiywi0i5l9vfyf7dl1aisehk.gif3w7764i21oybdod08huymvqum.gif

62045-3847725Fr.jpg62045-3847734Fr.jpg

Now that is the way an affilliated club should look! I would call this the best minor league uniform I have ever seen.

I know that the Bisons do a Blue Jays promotion, during which they wear Jays-style uniforms. The wordmark and cap logo from those uniforms should be the team's primaries.

CJmxsqtW8AACg4x.jpg

100 Percent disagree, minor league clubs are thier own identities and shouldnt be clones of the parent club.

Especially for the Bisons, they way they look now is honestly perfect, and shouldnt change based on the parent club. Though I do admit to also loving the old greens

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Best: The only salvageable part of its latest uniform update

3670_tampa_bay_buccaneers-primary-2014.p

Worst:

1041.gif

Id reverse this

I know it's a very unpopular opinion to not like Bucco Bruce but I just feel that it looks dated, over drawn and terribly cheesy. It is my impression that many folks like the colors associated to that era but not Bucco Bruce itself.

Archived