CFP National Championship logos (2019-Bay Area)

29texan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I appreciate the thought put into each of these designs, I much prefer the simplicity of the current logo. Using () for a 0 is genius, and it's something that can be used, like the Super Bowl trophy logo, until each of us are no longer on this earth with just a simple tweak each year.

Using () for a 0 is genius, and it's something that can be used, like the Super Bowl trophy logo, until each of us are no longer on this earth with just a simple tweak each year.

I know, but I'm still going to make these designs.

But on a personal note, I DESPISE the current Super Bowl logo. If you want to use the Lombardi every year, fine. But at least make it notably different each year.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I like the idea of the peach leaf off the top of the state but either it needs to be more obvious or not there at all. Right now it's just kinda there and it kinda looks awkward. I love these though! I miss the personalized super bowl and BCS championship logos!

7 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Why hasn't the selection committee hired you yet ;)

Thanks again. I wish there was more creativity in the logos more than me being the one making them, honestly. I miss those days. 

5 hours ago, TFet41 said:

Can you use Texas A&M and I know this other request might be tough for do is Baylor for the Atlanta endzone concepts

Sure, but why Baylor? 

(As for Arlington, I'm using last year's game between Ohio St. and Oregon)

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived