366 Days of Baseball Uniforms - Day 50 posted

JayJaxon

These are great. Has to be a good chunk of commitment and time spent on these. I'm curious to know your process. Do you have some uniforms on file or do you make them the day before or maybe even the day of? What is your selection process of teams and years? Thank you for doing this by the way.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAY 18

DAY%2018.png

The process I have for presenting these is a bit random. I just make sure I don't use the same teams too often. I will include special uniforms like Hispanic Heritage and World Baseball Classic uniforms to fill in some space while I work on some of the older ones. I try to stay 10-14 days ahead on the presentations. For example, I have just posted Day 18 but I have uniforms ready all the way up to day 30. Tonight I may create more since I have been working on some new uniforms over the weekend. I want to stay as far ahead as I can so off days don't hurt as much. I tried doing something like this a while back and I got so overwhelmed I couldn't finish it. This year I have a big head start and less work to do on the actual uniforms. Thanks for checking this out every day.

Archived