IAFL (International American Football League)

CoolestSportsConcepts

Making concepts for a made up International American Football League(IAFL).

Logo_zpskv1r61zd.png

There will be divisions of countries with four, five, or six countries each.

Map:

Divition Map.png

Teams By Divition (click on helmet for uniform)

British Isles

Helmet.png England

Helmet.png Ireland

Helmet.png Northern Ireland

Helmet.png Scotland

Helmet.png Wales

North America

Helmet.png Canada

Helmet.png Greenland

Helmet.png Mexico

Helmet.png USA

Caribbean I

Helmet.png Cuba

Helmet.png Dominican Republic

Helmet.png Haiti

Helmet.png Jamaica

Helmet.png Puerto Rico

Europe West

Helmet.png Austria

Belgium

Helmet.png France

Helmet.png Germany

Helmet.png Nederlands

Helmet.png Switzerland

Here is the first division: British Isles. It Contains England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

First team is Scotland

Home

Scotland%20Home_zpsbixvhtae.jpg

Away

Scotland%20Away_zpsnk3gn4vc.jpg

Alternate

Scotland%20Alternate_zpsgvprkitu.jpg

Leave feedback and requests for countries and divisions.

Sun%2BBowl_sig.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love all 3 Irish uniforms, could easily mix and match. The all white is my favorite. Not a fan of the Scottish alternate helmet but really like everything else.

Look forward to Wales. It could be really interesting. After you finish the British Isles I would love to see the Caribbean. Jamaica could really look great.

9MWGnRE.pngaub-tiger-eyes.jpg

This is a decent start. My first critique would be to draw inspiration from more aspects of a country than just it's flag. A national flag is just one symbol of pride out of many. For Scotland, use a darker blue and put the lion on the helmet that the soccer team uses. Incorporate gold and red and stay away from black. Like someone else mentioned, use the tartan pattern. And never make the number color the same as the jersey. I like the Irish design but just use more white on the home and rework the alt so the colors are more clear. Northern Ireland is interesting but looks like an Army concept, what's the inspiration for that? England's home sleeve caps don't work because they don't mimic the flag. Use a rose or crown or 3 lions in logo. Wales is my favorite, maybe use a dragon scale pattern somewhere? This has potential if you put more thought into it

I changed the numbers but stuck with the helmet design.

Here is Ireland

Home

Ireland%20Home_zpswfmollfn.jpg

Away

Ireland%20Away_zpsmrfxk0l0.jpg

Alternate

Ireland%20Alternate_zps6gqta1vo.jpg

This one and Wales' designs are very nice. Simple and clean looks that I think are good. Overall, I think the designs could be improved by including a thoughtful pattern in the pants stripe (as someone said, the tartan for Scotland, something similar for the other countries). Nike used the Aztec calendar for San Diego State in their shoulder cap, and I think something similar to that might improve your designs.

A lot of good work here, and I do echo the suggestion to make sure the numbers are more visible.

Love all 3 Irish uniforms, could easily mix and match. The all white is my favorite. Not a fan of the Scottish alternate helmet but really like everything else.

Look forward to Wales. It could be really interesting. After you finish the British Isles I would love to see the Caribbean. Jamaica could really look great.

I agree, Caribbean would be dope!!

Wow! That USA jersey is super loud. I'd also like the white stripes on the alt to be navy. And I realize why you did the square of stars, but in my personal opinion it would look better to fill that half of the helmet with stars. And one last nit-picky thing, you know how Army and Navy have the American flag on their shoulder cap (with the left side facing front)? It would look good if you did that as a homage to the military.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Archived