College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

6 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

Why is the cross bar at different heights in the left and right 2 but the same for the other double digits? Seems like a strange decision

I don't think they are....could just be an optical illusion. There's a similar effect on the pair of 5s.

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, GeauxColonels said:

I don't think they are....could just be an optical illusion. There's a similar effect on the pair of 5s

IMG_0594.GIF

But seriously, I think you're right. It still looks off to me though.

these army unis aren't bad, except for the number font. I read Penn St is wearing blue for Rose bowl, should be a great looking game. I'm sure the Rose Bowl people would have kittens but, could they do a color v color? 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I love those Army uniforms a whole lot. I find it interesting that there are three different sets of numbers for double-digit/single digits. The helmets are fantastic

(Edit) I guess I finally made my way to 1,000!

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

2 hours ago, PhilliesPhan1325 said:

I love those Army uniforms a whole lot. I find it interesting that there are three different sets of numbers for double-digit/single digits. The helmets are fantastic

(Edit) I guess I finally made my way to 1,000!

Reminds me of Oregons old numbers, not as drastic difference between the left and right but still.

4359991.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I don't usually say this, but I think I'll have to wait and see Army's uniform on the field.  The display with all the smoke is just bugging me; I don't have a good sense for it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

4 hours ago, TornadoGTS said:

Reminds me of Oregons old numbers, not as drastic difference between the left and right but still.

4359991.png

I guess I hadn't thought that Oregon would need 3 different numbers with that set, but it makes total sense thinking about it. The army numbers reminded me of the Vikings new numbers in that there are multiple of each number depending on placement, which I like the added detail but hate that it's only on one of the numbers in the Vikes case.

SEAsig.png

39 minutes ago, ODUMonarchs said:

Navy look for this year

CzBMUwLWIAQKPES_zpsfv22iunq.jpeg

so this is really a fauxback, right? design wise, it's certainly got UA's stamp on it but it's a good looking uniform that will balance well with Army's

but damn, is this really how they roll out a uniform design? did this really come from UA? because i don't think i've seen a worse presentation than this. Nike does a photo shoot, a video, and host it on all on a microsite complete with right-ups on uniform details and inspiration. then there's this from UA? i hope there's more

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

1 minute ago, BrandMooreArt said:

so this is really a fauxback, right? design wise, it's certainly got UA's stamp on it but it's a good looking uniform that will balance well with Army's

but damn, is this really how they roll out a uniform design? did this really come from UA? because i don't think i've seen a worse presentation than this. Nike does a photo shoot, a video, and host it on all on a microsite complete with right-ups on uniform details and inspiration. then there's this from UA? i hope there's more

There are more photos on the Navy Athletics Twitter https://twitter.com/NavyAthletics The graphic above just shows the most complete view of all the uniform elements.

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

Archived