College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hawk36 said:

Bummer. I think white over orange vs red over white is going to look too similar. Basically a flip. Would rather see Clemson wear white over white to keep the uniforms less similar. 

I don't think anyone will be confusing alabamas dull crimson for clemsons bright orange

3 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

Bummer. I think white over orange vs red over white is going to look too similar. Basically a flip. Would rather see Clemson wear white over white to keep the uniforms less similar. 

Historically, Clemson would be crazy to come out in anything other than orange pants tonight. Check back through some of their biggest games as a program and most if not all of them the team will be wearing them.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

55 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Field looks good, IMO.  Pretty sharp.  Could be a smidge better with some outlining, I'll agree with that though.

Would you add anything to the empty corner of the endzones though? 

Perhaps the team logos: Clemson paw and Alabama script A? Otherwise, I think it's very nice.

On 1/7/2017 at 1:02 PM, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

Oh give me a break, the average casual fan isn't some 19 year old who spams "LIT" anytime a new uniform is released, they're 30-40 somethings who only follow their favorite team and don't care about anyone else. And even then, I can tell you first hand from having roommates and friends who fit that maligned age group on this site that the hardcore fans of those ages hate the ridiculous uniforms. You're not better for having "better taste" in uniforms, stop pretending that loving penn state's uniforms makes you special, you're actually pretty average as a whole.

A million clapping Gifs 

Archived