College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, MGoBlue98 said:

IMO the new number font is a downgrade 

I will have to get used to the numbers but I wished the brought back the harbaugh, Desmond howard Era jerseys back as an road alt 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

1 hour ago, tron1013 said:

Not a fan of the discordant TV number placement on the home (sleeves) vs. the away (shoulders) jersies.

Michigan_5065.jpg?format=750w

Michigan_5178.jpg?format=750w

The sleeves of the white jerseys would be far too crowded if they had the TV numbers on them and the TV numbers would not look right on the home jerseys if they had put them on the shoulders so I'm fine with it. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Actually it's the blue that's always painted.

Well, if we're being technical, the yellow is also painted.. It's painted first, then the wings are masked off, then the blue is painted after.. The point was that it's not a sticker

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

The sleeves of the white jerseys would be far too crowded if they had the TV numbers on them and the TV numbers would not look right on the home jerseys if they had put them on the shoulders so I'm fine with it. 

Agreed...the way jerseys are constructed at nike the numbers had to go to the shoulder because of the stripes

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

I don't disagree that the sleeve numbers would be cluttered on the white uniform as is but I don't care for the yellow/blue striping which I presume is an attempt to sort of match the striping on the white pants. I think it'd would more "uniform" with no blue and yellow on the sleeves (as well as ditching the white pants all together).

Kinda hard to believe we changed the finish on the helmets..... and colored the  bumpers and clips. We even did the unthinkable and added a custom font. That's a lot of change all at once. But, even so.... it still looks like Michigan.  I'll love them regardless. Go Blue

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Archived