Best Possible Super Bowl 50 Uni Matchup

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

terrell-davis-103015-getty-ftrjpg_15i1p3

aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-sacked-d

I'm not going to lie...the 90's kid in me actually wouldn't mind that at all. Plus, XXXII is the first Super Bowl I remember watching (and I lived in a Broncos-territory town at the time too, so I remembering it being a BIG deal there), so that'd be a fun nostalgia rush.

It's not the top matchup in my books, but I'd dig it.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

radio_qbs_suber_bowl_11.jpg

Every once in a while I forget what a freaking douchebag Tom Brady is.

Anyway, It would have to be the Chiefs-Panthers or Broncos-Panthers. Steelers-Vikings could work if the Steelers decided to wear white like in XL, but not if the Vikings had to wear white with their purple tights look. Their white pants on the road is extremely "meh." The Seahwaks are befuddling, as they seem like they could put together a decent uniform combo if they tried. But yet it'll be head-to-toe navy or waist-to-toe navy, so they've DQ'd themselves.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

radio_qbs_suber_bowl_11.jpg

Anyway, It would have to be the Chiefs-Panthers or Broncos-Panthers. Steelers-Vikings could work if the Steelers decided to wear white like in XL, but not if the Vikings had to wear white with their purple tights look. Their white pants on the road is extremely "meh." The Seahwaks are befuddling, as they seem like they could put together a decent uniform combo if they tried. But yet it'll be head-to-toe navy or waist-to-toe navy, so they've DQ'd themselves.

Yeah, when I think "NFL douchbags" the one that jumps to mind is Tom Brady and him emotionally signaling for a first down. The horrors!!

You live in New York. The collection of "douchebags" on your cities teams is quite impressive. You could start with the whole Jets team....OBJ...

terrell-davis-103015-getty-ftrjpg_15i1p3

aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-sacked-d

I'm not going to lie...the 90's kid in me actually wouldn't mind that at all. Plus, XXXII is the first Super Bowl I remember watching (and I lived in a Broncos-territory town at the time too, so I remembering it being a BIG deal there), so that'd be a fun nostalgia rush.

It's not the top matchup in my books, but I'd dig it.

The Broncos would wear orange this time, though, in which they are 0-4 in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, when I think "NFL douchbags" the one that jumps to mind is Tom Brady and him emotionally signaling for a first down. The horrors!!

You live in New York. The collection of "douchebags" on your cities teams is quite impressive. You could start with the whole Jets team....OBJ...

You've got the wrong dude. The only time I've been to New York state was on a bus for a school trip to Toronto.

And yes, Tom Brady is a colossal douchebag. He's smarmy and a prick. And his celebrations always look douchey and forced, like "rah rah, I'm a football player doing footballs things!"

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Steelers - Vikings

most likely it would be Steelers in black and Vikings in white, but the Steelers could go the '05 route and elect to wear white.

matchup_zps9dns9kek.png

Brett+Keisel+Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Minne

Vikings - Chiefs would also be a good match-up, including the field.

You've got the wrong dude. The only time I've been to New York state was on a bus for a school trip to Toronto.

And yes, Tom Brady is a colossal douchebag. He's smarmy and a prick. And his celebrations always look douchey and forced, like "rah rah, I'm a football player doing footballs things!"

I love that you took time out of your day to comment on a uniform forum about how you think a player in a picture is a douchebag. Your opinion of Brady aside, what you said is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. And I have to agree with FSUViking that him celebrating a first down in the Super Bowl is absolutely not douchey. Brady may not be perfect, but "douchebag" is hardly a label I'd apply to him. He's consistently been a classy person on and off the field. Before you go out of your way to insult someone for no reason at all, I recommend you actually know something about them. I'd highly suggest that you watch The Brady 6 to learn more about Brady beyond what you see on the football field. He truly is a phenomenal person and player, and it is worth getting to know him better.

:therock: ok...if you say so

Archived