NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

So happy the throwbacks are back. Disappointed that they'll be wearing Aqua pants with the Aqua jerseys both times, while they didn't explicitly state that, it's heavily implied in the photos. 

I think it is specifically talking about the mono-aqua based on them showing all the times they've done it. 

The only tie we see aqua tops with white pants is when they're on the road and looking at their schedule, I don't think it happens. 

I hope at least they have a white jersey over aqua pants combo on the road this year

Go A's!

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I wonder who they will be wearing them against. Depending on the opponent, it could make for a great uniform match up.

Throwbacks are at home vs Buffalo and San Fransisco, if the Bills go all white, those are two beautiful uniform match ups. Hope they throwback the field design to like they did last year. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

On 5/21/2016 at 0:37 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm not sure how scientific this is, but it's nice to see the Browns, Titans, Bucs, and Jags bringing up the rear, where they clearly belong.  Also, nice to see the Vikings at 4, and three NFC north teams in the top six.

I am just dumbfounded why the Steelers are ranked that high at 2?  Top ten?  Probably, but I would not say they are the 2nd best.   The Raiders, 49ers, Packers, Bears, Colts, Vikings, etc.  should be ranked higher than the Steelers IMO.

10 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Throwbacks are at home vs Buffalo and San Fransisco, if the Bills go all white, those are two beautiful uniform match ups. Hope they throwback the field design to like they did last year. 

hope so too. im not sure about those plans, but its possible they will

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

8 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The only other Dolphins color to use is navy....

Yeah, that "dark aqua" they use.. But a dark blue isn't a color they "own", nor is it historically relevant.. Maybe the Bengals will go mono black and dolphins mono orange? 

11 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

I would prefer the Bills in the blue pants as I believe that is their best look on the road. 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Yeah, that "dark aqua" they use.. But a dark blue isn't a color they "own", nor is it historically relevant.. Maybe the Bengals will go mono black and dolphins mono orange? 

That's a really good guess. 

5 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Rumors around the Bengals color rash is they're going all-white, with black stripes and numbers, no orange. If true that opens the Dolphins options up. 

That would clash heavily with their orange helmet. Not a good look.

That's a nice looking graphic; love the font and colors. Hopefully we'll see some changes to the standardized Super Bowl logo and implement some variety and color in the future. 

But really, that font and color scheme is gorgeous and totally befitting for a South Florida based Super Bowl. 

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:16 AM, orangefaniniowa said:

I am just dumbfounded why the Steelers are ranked that high at 2?  Top ten?  Probably, but I would not say they are the 2nd best.   The Raiders, 49ers, Packers, Bears, Colts, Vikings, etc.  should be ranked higher than the Steelers IMO.

If anything its because of the size of their fanbase that tosses them up to 2.  I could maybe see the Pack or Bears trump them, but that's all.

Archived