NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

On August 22, 2016 at 0:19 PM, aawagner011 said:

Gotta say I've really warmed up to the LA Rams' all white look. Looks really clean. Would not be opposed if they kept the emphasis on white going forward. 

Same here.  Whenever I played as the Rams on Madden I always had them in white (at least the jerseys) at home.  I also hope they stick with it...even when they open their new stadium.  Break out the dark jerseys only when necessary.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is crazy, but what if the Raiders are trying to stop the Vegas NHL team from squatting on "Las Vegas Raiders"? I don't think the NFL team could stop an NHL team in another city from using Raiders, and it would mean that the football team would have to change its name if it wanted to move to Vegas. The NHL Raiders would have basically boxed out their biggest competition for local money. The NHL team just seems to be throwing darts at the wall; I wouldn't be surprised if they considered Raiders at one point.

11 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

I know this is crazy, but what if the Raiders are trying to stop the Vegas NHL team from squatting on "Las Vegas Raiders"? I don't think the NFL team could stop an NHL team in another city from using Raiders, and it would mean that the football team would have to change its name if it wanted to move to Vegas. The NHL Raiders would have basically boxed out their biggest competition for local money. The NHL team just seems to be throwing darts at the wall; I wouldn't be surprised if they considered Raiders at one point.

There was already a New York Raiders in the WHA.

5455.gif

It's remarkable how many AFL names the WHA used: Jets, Oilers, and Raiders.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

51 minutes ago, San Diego said:

Wasn't there talks about Denver getting new uniforms?

Someone was making some stuff up to start rumors, they might have a retro inspired color rush uniform based on a current helmet with old logo in their equipment room in a video of the qb they drafted getting his helmet fitted

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Someone was making some stuff up to start rumors, they might have a retro inspired color rush uniform based on a current helmet with old logo in their equipment room in a video of the qb they drafted getting his helmet fitted

Well that was a hell of an explanation for something that could have taken less words

On 8/22/2016 at 2:16 PM, leopard88 said:

I also posted this in the :"FL in LA" thread.  I'm not sure which thread is the best place for it.  In any event . . . 

I know someone mentioned this before, but I was watching "Hard Knocks" yesterday and the horns on the helmet looked awfully yellow in all of the game footage.  I'm sure the sunlight makes the gold like brighter, but it sure seems a bit coincidental (especially since the first picture below looks like it was taken after the sun went down).

hardknocksramsgreen.jpg?w=1000&h=600&cro

pharohpreseason2.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

pharohcoopertd.jpg?w=1000&h=655

There is no sparkle/glitter in the horns this year, just a solid gold, and without that glitter the gold looks more yellow. I like id....for now.

Archived