It was a hard time to be a Bronco fan

oldschoolvikings

How annoying would this be...

nfldays.jpg

Man, those things don't look right all around. The pants are way too high and all white! Looks like the Oilers' blue is too dark, too, in addition to the Broncs' jersey being the wrong color altogether.

How annoying would this be...

nfldays.jpg

Man, those things don't look right all around. The pants are way too high and all white! Looks like the Oilers' blue is too dark, too, in addition to the Broncs' jersey being the wrong color altogether.

Actually, it would be my guess that the Lions, Giants, Cowboys, Rams, Chargers, Bills, Bronco, Colts, and Oilers are all the exact same shirt. Only the Bears seem to get a different blue.

I also like that the Eagle kid is looking to punch somebody and the Brown kid has no idea what he's doing there.

Sorry....what is it about the Broncos you are pointing out? The helmet stripe?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The helmet stripe, and the blue jersey instead of orange.

I like how the helmets were 6.99, and the whole uniform (including helmet) was 9.99.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The helmet stripe, and the blue jersey instead of orange.

I like how the helmets were 6.99, and the whole uniform (including helmet) was 9.99.

Oh man...

...I guess I am just that used to the broncos in blue I totally forgot they wore orange...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

Must have also been a hard time to be a non-white child model.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Must have also been a hard time to be a non-white child model.

In fairness, I think there are only like three kids being used here.

POTD (Shared)

The more you look, the more you focus on the photoshopping.

The kids in the top row are essentially floating and don't have any legs below the knee. And the foot under the arm of the Chiefs kid looks kinda out of place.

POTD (Shared)

Archived