MasterAmino

My only problem with this is that there are five letters logos in the bottom part. The M on Goldy, the M on the Viking, the Stp on the Viking, the V on the Viking, and the TC under the bridge. I would say you have to get rid of at least two. Preferably the M and Stp on the Viking. Just looks a little clustered.

Thanks everyone for the comments...good or bad! ;D

As for requests...I'll definitely keep in mind ones requested in here for the future...but I'll probably be doing Wisconsin next.

Question...do you guys think I should just stick with NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and NCAA? Or should I open the door to things like soccer, Arena Football, and other professional indoor soccer/football teams? Where do I draw the line? I WANT to draw it at just the 5 I listed...but I feel I'd get in trouble with certain states if I did that.

I don't like how the Wild logo is regurgitating the river.

It's a very solid logo. But I have a minor critique as well.

I don't like how the Timberwolf head interferes with the Wild logo placed the way it is. Also, it kinda looks like a supersized wolf larger than the forrest trees.

But for the bottom half, it's very well done how you illustrated the Gopher and the Viking shaking hands like the Twins in the Twin Cities logo. Great idea.

I understand some of the complaints I've read...but please also keep in mind this isn't supposed to look like an actual, legitimate logo that would pass off as something a team could actually use. This is for fun and something that could be hung up at a local sports bar, in a sporty man cave, or just as fun memorabilia (etc.). At least that was my intent.

I understand some of the complaints I've read...but please also keep in mind this isn't supposed to look like an actual, legitimate logo that would pass off as something a team could actually use. This is for fun and something that could be hung up at a local sports bar, in a sporty man cave, or just as fun memorabilia (etc.). At least that was my intent.

I'd buy it

Maybe a little nit picky but I would have had the Viking on the west side of the river and the Goldie on the east side wearing the St Paul jersey seeing as how that is their literal locations in relation to each other. I'm assuming you chose their location based on how they would fit regarding the Wild logo. Still very nice and I would have it in my mancave!

Archived