OnWis97

Los Angeles Rams Brand Discussion

Recommended Posts

Gupti    274
16 minutes ago, Gupti said:

 

I actually think that these would look even better on a modern template with TV numbers on the shoulders and the Northwestern stripe on the sleeve cap.

 

16-rams-yellow-jerseys.jpg

 

Or just use those pants with the color rush jersey, which is actually also perfect in it's own right.

 

Double posting because I just whipped up this idea for how they could make their color rush jersey a full-time look. This is a perfect look, IMHO.

 

Untitled.png.2715d0d1b9709d4bc5cd1e46e0bed490.png

 

Also, kind of weird to believe that they're playing against the same team in both of those pics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobster    197

It cannot be said often enough - those 49ers uniforms are an abomination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colortv    238
4 hours ago, Gupti said:

 

Double posting because I just whipped up this idea for how they could make their color rush jersey a full-time look. This is a perfect look, IMHO.

 

Untitled.png.2715d0d1b9709d4bc5cd1e46e0bed490.png

 

Also, kind of weird to believe that they're playing against the same team in both of those pics.

 

Looks good but I wonder what it would look like with white or navy pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gupti    274
25 minutes ago, colortv said:

 

Looks good but I wonder what it would look like with white or navy pants.

 

Those... are white...

Maybe the color on my screen is off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gupti    274
5 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Yeah, the pants need to be lightened a bit.  Compare them with the towel at his waist.

 

Checked it on my phone and you're right. Here's a better representation, though you get the point either way.

 

Untitled.png.fecf2e2b416747491bd36c9287cb6043.png

 

This is automatically a top 3 look in the league for me, ceteris paribus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the admiral    10,664

It's okay, and better than what they have now, but it's not better than the classic combination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitch B    283
4 hours ago, Gupti said:

 

Checked it on my phone and you're right. Here's a better representation, though you get the point either way.

 

Untitled.png.fecf2e2b416747491bd36c9287cb6043.png

 

This is automatically a top 3 look in the league for me, ceteris paribus.

 

I dig this look.  The away uniform should be white jerseys with gold sleeves over gold pants.  Add a blue jersey as an alternate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colortv    238
5 hours ago, Gupti said:

 

Checked it on my phone and you're right. Here's a better representation, though you get the point either way.

 

Untitled.png.fecf2e2b416747491bd36c9287cb6043.png

 

This is automatically a top 3 look in the league for me, ceteris paribus.

 

Any chance we could see this with royal in place of the navy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TJSC    178

The Rams are wearing their blue and yellow helmets to practice, even though they aren't wearing their throwbacks against the Jags next week...

????

IMG_6811.PNG.575b7798d2e9107653ccdb1e9a71a4d6.PNG

IMG_6807.PNG

IMG_6808.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tracy Jordan    89
2 minutes ago, TJSC said:

The Rams are wearing their blue and yellow helmets to practice, even though they aren't wearing their throwbacks against the Jags next week...

????

IMG_6811.PNG.575b7798d2e9107653ccdb1e9a71a4d6.PNG

IMG_6807.PNG

IMG_6808.PNG

 

They should just ignore the NFL and keep wearing the throwbacks for the rest of their home games. FIGHT THE POWER! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colortv    238
46 minutes ago, TJSC said:

The Rams are wearing their blue and yellow helmets to practice, even though they aren't wearing their throwbacks against the Jags next week...

????

IMG_6811.PNG.575b7798d2e9107653ccdb1e9a71a4d6.PNG

IMG_6807.PNG

IMG_6808.PNG

 

Could just be for marketing purposes. They post a ton of photos to social media and the fans get excited whenever they see throwbacks/the color rush uniforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G-tron    22

Maybe the NFL thought that the Jags' current uniforms and the Rams' mismatched uniforms in the same game would make everyone's eyes melt out of their heads so they let the Rams wear their throwbacks for this away game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lbj273    61

They should just use the STL gold horns on the helmet for the rest of the season and bring out a consistent look next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Wolf    854
1 hour ago, TJSC said:

Could the Rams pull this temporary look off? (Excuse the bad photoshop)

IMG_6832.JPG

It's not any worse than what they wore in Dallas. But no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now