OnWis97

Los Angeles Rams Brand Discussion

So what time are the Rams gonna show us the new old look? Is the White mask official. So I can put the White mask on the helmet that I just painted the horns white last night on? 

If they wanted to remove all gold from the jersey but keep the style/everything the same other than the color being taken out -- could they do that or is that too close to being new jerseys for the NoFunLeague?

55 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

The Boston/Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves say hello. ;)

I didn't say unprecedented.  I said "oddly impressive."  :D

1 hour ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

So what time are the Rams gonna show us the new old look? Is the White mask official. So I can put the White mask on the helmet that I just painted the horns white last night on? 

Do we know if they're going to reveal the full look now that the league denied their request to change jerseys early?

Anywho, I'd wait on the mask until they make an official announcement. Given the Rams' recent...fashion decisions...they're liable to introduce a neon green facemask on Twitter tomorrow.

Rams new / temporary / whatever identity

ep-83.jpg

1 minute ago, TVIXX said:

Nob more toilet collar

Nice catch! I didn't notice that change until now...

2 minutes ago, TJSC said:

Nice catch! I didn't notice that change until now...

The Rams could remove gold from helmet, pants but with the vapor untouchable template change you couldn't do a darn thing?

25 minutes ago, TJSC said:

Can't believe a professional football team is going to trot themselves out on the field with this mismatched uniform. Absolutely hilarious. 

27 minutes ago, TJSC said:

Sigh, they're SO close to looking great, too. Ditch the god and that's a GREAT set. 

Not to be outdone, the Chargers are going to wear all mismatched blue at home this season.

Dolts.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Can't believe a professional football team is going to trot themselves out on the field with this mismatched uniform. Absolutely hilarious. 

It's no worse then the cowboys?

8 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Sigh, they're SO close to looking great, too. Ditch the god and that's a GREAT set. 

Woah, what does religion have to do with this? :P

I don't understand how people still think they are going to be gold and royal in 2019. Give it up you will just be let down.

13 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

I haven't read through most of this thread because 94 pages is just so much. It seems like the eventual branding should be so simple. You go with the classic blue and yellow home and roads and use the blue and white as an alt/color rush. No way anybody could screw that up, right? 

If they did the simple thing, there wouldn't be 96 pages. They're making it as complicated as possible so they can have their moment of glory when the new stadium opens.