but this is not the cowboys

hawk36    1,122
3 minutes ago, TJSC said:

Rams punter Johnny Hekker's opinion:

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 5.46.40 PM.png

Complete with a royal/yellow jersey.

4_tattoos    402
46 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Can't believe a professional football team is going to trot themselves out on the field with this mismatched uniform. Absolutely hilarious. 

The Redskins have been doing the whole mismatched uniform thing for a few years now, but this "new" Rams look takes the cake.

Cujo    2,468
56 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Can't believe a professional football team is going to trot themselves out on the field with this mismatched uniform. Absolutely hilarious. 

?

08-19-16_cowboys_vs_miami_alfred_morris_

hawk36    1,122
3 minutes ago, Cujo said:

08-19-16_cowboys_vs_miami_alfred_morris_

That does look pretty bad too. For some reason I don't see it as that green when watching on tv. I'd say maybe the gold will be less obvious on the field but I remember how odd it looked in Seattle last year so am pretty sure it's going to look bad in games still.

oldschoolvikings    3,758
1 hour ago, ltjets21 said:

I don't understand how people still think they are going to be gold and royal in 2019. Give it up you will just be let down.

28 minutes ago, LMU said:

Psst...

McCarthy    6,886
32 minutes ago, LMU said:

Psst...

I don't understand why the NFL would deny their request to wear blue and yellow, but this goofy monster mash of the throwback and the St Louis jerseys is allowed. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

LMU    3,138
1 minute ago, McCarthy said:

I don't understand why the NFL would deny their request to wear blue and yellow, but this goofy monster mash of the throwback and the St Louis jerseys is allowed. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

1b1wau.jpg

infrared41    3,724

Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

Pretty sure the technical term for this is half-pregnant.

hawk36    1,122
11 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

Pretty sure the technical term for this is half-pregnant.

I bet someone will try and claim that they are doing this since they are still selling a lot of the navy/gold merchandise to their fanbase in St. Louis. 

rams80    2,897
23 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

#GoColts

Red Wolf    861

I've seen people blame the NFL for this. Why? The NFL may have told the Rams they couldn't switch jerseys, but they're not the ones who wanted to have these asinine blue and white helmets paired with the old jerseys. Sometimes you just have to work within your limitations and not go out of your way to do something idiotic. 

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

If they did the simple thing, there wouldn't be 96 pages. They're making it as complicated as possible so they can have their moment of glory when the new stadium opens.

That's fair. It would be pretty hard to do something any more complicated and ridiculous as what they're doing next season.

Jungle Jim    569

The white facemask is a mistake because it detracts from the white horns.  The navy mask would have allowed the horns to stand out more, to pop, if you will.

Lee Noire    343

As a Cowboys fan I can't say a damn thing about these. I really want to, but I'd be calling the kettle black...or gold in this case.

I'll say this; if the logo on the sleeves was the correct color of the "new" primary I'd have less of an issue with it. I'm not a fan of the blue/white Rams so I'm hoping in 2019 this won't be a thing. But it's 2017, and shouldn't have been hard to do this:

IMG_0491.JPG