Can they sell this?

smzimbabwe

not without an NFL license. im not an expert on the matter, but i think even if there are no trademarked works being used (not sure where the Jags stand on that logo) they can still be sued for "marketplace confusion". it looks like a Jags shirt endorsed by the NFL so therefore, market place confusion. they are playing a very dangerous game

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

It looks like they have only one size of most items, so I would take that to mean they probably have only one (total) of each item. If that's the case, is this stuff new or used? Either way, my guess that the stuff that looks authentic is authentic. Perhaps this tee shirt is something that got stamped shortly after the Jaguars franchise was first formed? The leaping jaguar helmet was revealed when the franchise was awarded to Jacksonville in December 1993 and the logo squabble wasn't settled until January 1995.

not without an NFL license. im not an expert on the matter, but i think even if there are no trademarked works being used (not sure where the Jags stand on that logo) they can still be sued for "marketplace confusion". it looks like a Jags shirt endorsed by the NFL so therefore, market place confusion. they are playing a very dangerous game

You are crazy. Throwbacks Northwest sells second-hand apparel. it was all officially licensed, and they are a "vintage" store.

So yes, it is 100% legit.

I have a bigger issue with a "thrift" store charging $20 for a 20-year-old used t-shirt.

Throwbacks NW isn't a thrift store. It's a classic sports apparel boutique. It's the difference between Goodwill's furniture department and an antique store.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived