NFL Fields - 2023 Wild Card Playoffs

pitt6pack

1 hour ago, cjpowerbomb said:

I got a good look at the GB-PIT game in '70 - Black background with gold hypocycloids and gold background with black Steelers 70 opposite.

1970%20GB%20PIT_zps3z0qqteu.png

1970%20GB%20PIT_zpsbstjkm7l.jpg

1970%20GB%20PIT%202_zpsbzjrhtq1.jpg

Awesome.

Also looks like your numbers are more correct than mine. The 7 in '70' looks curved rather than straight on the vertical part, and perhaps my wordmark is a little big considering the goalpost sits in the third 'e'

2018 Green Bay Packers

GB_2018%5E1.png

Packers adding a 100th season logo to their field. I may need to make updates come week 1, but we should get a pretty good idea what the field looks like after tomorrow, along with some other teams.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Pretty good, although I am still annoyed with the Pack not coloring in the green part of the oval. Looks kinda unfinished to be honest.

They didn't even paint the green into the anniversary logo. I guess they don't paint in the green anymore because grass is green so good enough. It does bother me too though because the shade of green isn't close at all.

5 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

They didn't even paint the green into the anniversary logo. I guess they don't paint in the green anymore because grass is green so good enough. It does bother me too though because the shade of green isn't close at all.

Maybe you're right.

Do you still need help with past fields? Here is the Bolts' field from their time in San Diego. From a 1996 MNF game against Detroit. Note the navy outlines on the 50 yard line, navy strokes on the numbers, and the drop shadow on the SAN DIEGO wordmark in the endzone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-EtqEAZn00

43 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Maybe you're right.

Do you still need help with past fields? Here is the Bolts' field from their time in San Diego. From a 1996 MNF game against Detroit. Note the navy outlines on the 50 yard line, navy strokes on the numbers, and the drop shadow on the SAN DIEGO wordmark in the endzone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-EtqEAZn00

Nice

Right now I'm trying to catch up on a few fields, then once the season starts I'll have my hands full with the regular season fields, and school work. I have so many fields in my backlog.

Here's Bears at Vikings week 15 2010 Played at TCFBank Stadium after the Metrodome roof collapse

MIN_2010%5E2.png

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

Here's Bears at Vikings week 15 2010 Played at TCFBank Stadium after the Metrodome roof collapse

MIN_2010%5E2.png

Hey pitt6pack,

With this field, there were two small lines on each yard line above the numbers. Here is the best photo I could find of it https://pipingdreams.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/tcfvikes4.jpg

• Like 1
yalSCLI.png
spacer.png
JnGTN1H.png

3 hours ago, crosby87rules said:

Hey pitt6pack,

With this field, there were two small lines on each yard line above the numbers. Here is the best photo I could find of it https://pipingdreams.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/tcfvikes4.jpg

Yea, those are the locations for the Numbers on an NFL Field.  The practice is common for NFL stadiums with little, too no turnover time from an NFL contest to a college bowl game (Ex The University of Phoenix Stadium. Cardnials game to Fiesta Bowl layout. This was an an exampke of the reverse!)

Edited by SFCOM1
spelling

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

11 hours ago, crosby87rules said:

Hey pitt6pack,

Good catch. I'll have to make the other hashmarks more visible as well.

On 8/7/2018 at 7:38 PM, pitt6pack said:

1970 Steelers updates

Week 1 vs Oilers

PIT_1970%5E1.png

Week 4 vs Bills

PIT_1970%5E2.png

Week 8 vs Jets

PIT_1970%5E4.png

Week 9 vs Chiefs

PIT_1970%5E5.png

Week 11 vs Browns

PIT_1970%5E6.png

I couldn't get any good look at the endzones for the week 7 game against the Bengals, or the week 12 game against the Packers. The only Black endzone I was able to find was the preseason game against the Giants, which had "GIANTS" in the right endzone in white with a black background, and Steelers 70 in gold on a black background in the opposite end zone.

Couple minor changes:

KC and Pit used the same field as the week before vs the Jets.  Against the Bengals in week 7, all I could find was the gold background with black Steelers 70 using photos and videos.  Other endzone is guess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cjpowerbomb said:

Couple minor changes:

KC and Pit used the same field as the week before vs the Jets.  Against the Bengals in week 7, all I could find was the gold background with black Steelers 70 using photos and videos.  Other endzone is guess.

Do you have links/screenshots for the chiefs game? Because I had different from other sources. 

I have ave the same for the Bengals game (posted on Gridiron Uniforms website but not here) 

3 minutes ago, cjpowerbomb said:

Just posted photos

Awesome, thanks! I think his makes it likely that week 7 vs the Bengals also had the same field. 

A note on the 2018 Packers field, I’ll have to make an update. The Packers are going to use the diagonal lines in the end zones the entire season

I’ll update this on the GUD

2018 Bengals

Cincinnati replaced the turf this year. Some updates to the midfield logo are a wider outline and white filling in the 'B'. The endzones have a smaller wordmark, and a different stripe pattern.

CIN_2018%5E1.png

2018 Packers update

The lines in the endzone will be permanent for the 2018 season

GB_2018%5E1.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neo_prankster said:

Cincy should keep the new stripe pattern going forward. Upgrade!

Did that block letter wordmark carry over to the Panthers' first year at Ericsson Stadium?

It did, with the CAROLINA in the other endzone, and NFC logo in place of NFL logo in the endzone, NFL logo at midfield.

Second half of the season for Carolina 1995

CAR_1995%5E2.png

• Like 1