The NFL (possible) Movers

mcrosby

Guest darkpiranha

Just for fun:

nflround.png

Both of these are great. Rhino horn-bolt is inspired.

For the Raiders, what if you altered the swords to match more Alamo-ish era swords? That's the only thing that jumps out at me as clashing with San Antonio.

Just for fun:

nflround.png

For the Raiders, what if you altered the swords to match more Alamo-ish era swords? That's the only thing that jumps out at me as clashing with San Antonio.

This is a great idea, but what do Alamo-era swords even look like?

Guest darkpiranha

Just for fun:

nflround.png

This is a great idea, but what do Alamo-era swords even look like?

In my head, I was thinking it was a straighter sword, like this:

http://www.civilwarpreservations.com/images/book/SG172.JPG

but in googling actual swords used at the Alamo, I discovered this:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Nefarioso/media/Album2/sanjacblades.jpg.html

So what do I know?

Jerry Jones ain't gonna let any teams into San Antonio - he'll veto that move right away. That's money out of his pocket if S.A. or even Austin gets an NFL team.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Jerry Jones ain't gonna let any teams into San Antonio - he'll veto that move right away. That's money out of his pocket if S.A. or even Austin gets an NFL team.

Theres 31 other owners that may decide to let them move

a2BRS8U.png

I like the Raiders a lot. Nice. Simple. Clean. Although the Raider may never update, if they ever do, this would be a great way to do it (sans Alamo).

On the Chargers, it is a cool idea, but with the rhino just occupying that bottom left area, I feel that the rhino takes up much too little space and leaves a big empty blue area in the top right. The composition looks off-balanced. I think it'd look better if the the head occupied the center more and the horns extend beyond the shield. It is probably too detailed for a helmet logo, but I'm guessing this isn't be intended to replace the bolt on the helmet, and could be used in other ways.

Archived