mcrosby

The NFL (possible) Movers

Cool. Is that a rhino?

Cool. Is that a rhino?

It is, I recycled a Rochester Rhinos logo I had made a while back.

Oh because they charge? I get it.

Just for fun:

nflround.png

Both of these are great. Rhino horn-bolt is inspired.

For the Raiders, what if you altered the swords to match more Alamo-ish era swords? That's the only thing that jumps out at me as clashing with San Antonio.

These are both fantastic. If Oakland stays put, I'd love to see them use a logo similar to this in the near future. I've always felt their logo was a bit dated but the updates to the face and swords looks phenomenal.

I LOVE RHINOS! If the Chargers adopted one, they might replace the Jaguars as my favorite AFC team...

The only pro team that could pull off pedaling a rhino in the least corny way possible. Major props.

Just for fun:

nflround.png

For the Raiders, what if you altered the swords to match more Alamo-ish era swords? That's the only thing that jumps out at me as clashing with San Antonio.

This is a great idea, but what do Alamo-era swords even look like?

Just for fun:

nflround.png

I love both of them -- but, I absolutely LOVE the Chargers logo. Rhinos and football are just a natural. Great job!

Just for fun:

nflround.png

This is a great idea, but what do Alamo-era swords even look like?

In my head, I was thinking it was a straighter sword, like this:

http://www.civilwarpreservations.com/images/book/SG172.JPG

but in googling actual swords used at the Alamo, I discovered this:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Nefarioso/media/Album2/sanjacblades.jpg.html

So what do I know?

Chargers logo is alot better than actually doing a horse in there since using a rhino in this, it is prefect for a football team.

Jerry Jones ain't gonna let any teams into San Antonio - he'll veto that move right away. That's money out of his pocket if S.A. or even Austin gets an NFL team.

Jerry Jones ain't gonna let any teams into San Antonio - he'll veto that move right away. That's money out of his pocket if S.A. or even Austin gets an NFL team.

Theres 31 other owners that may decide to let them move

I like the Raiders a lot. Nice. Simple. Clean. Although the Raider may never update, if they ever do, this would be a great way to do it (sans Alamo).

On the Chargers, it is a cool idea, but with the rhino just occupying that bottom left area, I feel that the rhino takes up much too little space and leaves a big empty blue area in the top right. The composition looks off-balanced. I think it'd look better if the the head occupied the center more and the horns extend beyond the shield. It is probably too detailed for a helmet logo, but I'm guessing this isn't be intended to replace the bolt on the helmet, and could be used in other ways.