Team Posters (TAKING REQUESTS)

flyersfan

Hello! Here is a poster I made (and hung) on my wall of TOTTENHAM. (My favorite team)

HaQg9a1.jpg

FOR REQUESTS:

I am willing to take requests to make some for you guys. I will accept requests through here. Please give me the team, the logo you want, and 8 players (with numbers) to use. If you want specific pictures of these players, please send them in a personal message, and say so in the thread. REQUESTS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THIS THREAD. Also, one per user. If I finish the request list of first posters, I may move on to seconds. Also, if anyone wants this TOTTENHAM poster, let me know. Please give me time for these, I have limited time. ENJOY!

Yes, I will post the actual image in this thread, not a picture of a printout. Not all club logos will be able to be that large, but I'll do my best. Once again, enjoy!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Hello! Here is a poster I made (and hung) on my wall of TOTTENHAM. (My favorite team)

HaQg9a1.jpg

FOR REQUESTS:

I am willing to take requests to make some for you guys. I will accept requests through here. Please give me the team, the logo you want, and 8 players (with numbers) to use. If you want specific pictures of these players, please send them in a personal message, and say so in the thread. REQUESTS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THIS THREAD. Also, one per user. If I finish the request list of first posters, I may move on to seconds. Also, if anyone wants this TOTTENHAM poster, let me know. Please give me time for these, I have limited time. ENJOY!

Yes, I will post the actual image in this thread, not a picture of a printout. Not all club logos will be able to be that large, but I'll do my best. Once again, enjoy!

That looks great!

Could you do the West Coast Eagles of the AFL?

8 players are

Luke Shuey #13

Nic Naitanui #9

Josh Kennedy #17

Elliot Yeo #6

Shannon Hurn #25

Matt Priddies #11

Jeremy Mcgovern #20

Andrew Gaff #3

Jack Redden #8 ( Though he's just been picked up in a trade. This means there may not be many pictures of him.)

Nice to see some interest! I'll be taking these in order of first come, first served. I'll hopefully have a few up tomorrow!

I am making these in (believe it or not) Microsoft publisher. I can do almost anything with that program. I will export these as a .png and post them on this thread unless someone woukd like it differently! I can email them as well

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Can I get one of Man United?

Players:

Wayne Rooney (10) David De Gea (1) Memphis Depay (7) Anthony Martial (9) Luke Shaw (23) Daley Blind (17) Ander Herrera (21) Bastian Schweinsteiger (31)

Make that two but with Smalling (12) instead of Blind and Mata (8) instead of Shaw (just the devil logo, not the whole crest)

soflo copy.png

1) I have a nice printer at my house so I simply used a fancy card stock like paper for mine. I'm sure staples or any office store will print them for you if need be. I don't want to make money frim this website so I will simply give you guys the digital poster. This way it can then be made into whatever you would like.

2) as you can see, I am trying to keep uniforms the same on the players, so it gives a better overall look. If there is a jersey you are looking for, let me know!

3) this seems to be in high demand right away, so I'll try to get a few done each day. Please be patient! If you are looking to see how long until yours is posted, just look through the thread. It is first come first served. Thanks to all!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived