'ECUFan25's Images and Stuff (Big Update)

ECUFan25

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silence, your'sarrow-10x10.png is a little tricky, when I convert it it shadows the car, so I have to trace with my mouse instead of having a vector logo like the Chunichi Dragons logo so it will take longer because I won't be at my computerarrow-10x10.png for a while. I'd say late Thursday/Friday? I did however finish the most recent 2.

bos-rbos-b.png

nygnyrevolve.png

5 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

Silence, your'sarrow-10x10.png is a little tricky, when I convert it it shadows the car, so I have to trace with my mouse instead of having a vector logo like the Chunichi Dragons logo so it will take longer because I won't be at my computerarrow-10x10.png for a while. I'd say late Thursday/Friday? I did however finish the most recent 2.

bos-rbos-b.png

nygnyrevolve.png

Dude I'm in no hurry. Take as much time as you need

7 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

bos-rbos-b.png

nygnyrevolve.png

This look fantastic. Really happy how the Red Sox-to-Bruins one came out but I think the Giants-to-Rangers is the best one so far.

• 1 month later...

Bumping News

Hey you! YEAH, YOU! Remember me? The guy that made all those cool morphy things? Do you? Well, "I'M BACK IN DA HOUUUSE!" And not only are the classic-ish Evolution Posters/Signatures coming back, they are back with.........A NEW STARTING LINEUP?!?!?!?!?

So, right now, Give it up for the March 4th, 2016 to faaaaaaarrrrrr into the future, STARTING LINEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAYING POINT GUARD, NUMBERRR TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MINIMALIST HEAAADSSSS!!!!!!!!

Newton_39_s_Towel_of_Emotions-2.thumb.pn

PLAYING POWER FORWARD, NUMBERRR FIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! HELMET SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!

TB_Rays_Hat-Sig.png.52147155bc605e54ae0f

NOTE: These are for BASEBALL, FOOTBALL AND HOCKEY ONLY!!

PLAYING SHOOOOOTING GUARD, THE VETERAN NUMBERRR EIIIGHHTTTT!!!!!!!! EVO_POSTERS/SIGS!!!!!!!!

seaarzevolve.png.c442d9879c03969fce4de03seaarzevolvesignature.png.e797ee03ef0738

AAAAANNNNNDDDD........IT'S TIME........................

SHOOOOOOOOWWWWTTTIIIIIIIIMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

In Nikespeak, I would say 'Any hat, but if it isn't regularly known, provide an image or a link to a site so I can get as accurately close as I can to optimize your experience.' But I don't work for them, so, to answer your question, yes, but please do provide an image if it isn't wel-knowm

I'd like to request minimalist heads for one or all off the following (up to you; they are in order of priority):

• Evgeny Kuznetsov
  • Jurgen Klopp
  • Braden Holtby
  • Roberto Firmino
  • Alex Ovechkin

Thanks a ton in advance!

spacer.png

2 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

DSC_0255.JPG

Can I get one of those with this Cap, then? If so.... thank you!

LA_Angels_Vintage_HatSig-2.png.e8984d918

1 hour ago, Spanna65 said:

Can I have a minimalist head of Sidney Crosby?

Sid_Crosby_Mmlst_Head.png.823f7e5899c848

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

I'd like to request minimalist heads for one or all off the following (up to you; they are in order of priority):

• Evgeny Kuznetsov
  • Jurgen Klopp
  • Braden Holtby
  • Roberto Firmino
  • Alex Ovechkin

Thanks a ton in advance!

Kuznetsov_Mmlst_Head-2.png.f51eb969397b1

I'll get to the rest sooner or later, Crabcake

2 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

LA_Angels_Vintage_HatSig-2.png.e8984d918

Sid_Crosby_Mmlst_Head.png.823f7e5899c848

Kuznetsov_Mmlst_Head-2.png.f51eb969397b1

I'll get to the rest sooner or later, Crabcake

Thanks a bunch, looks awesome!  No hurry on the others. 

spacer.png

Archived