2016 Los Angeles Rams

8BW14

Although I know there will be a ton of new Rams concepts popping up on here, I was inspired to go ahead and put one of my own together that, hopefully will stand out from the crowd. I wanted to leave the latest era of navy blue and vegas gold uniforms in St. Louis where it belongs, So naturally I went back to the classic blue and yellow of the Rams' Super Bowl winning season and their years in the LA sunshine. I also drew up a brand new LA monogram to be used as the team's primary logo and a wordmark that is a bit of a combination of eras.

56a0132dad0f2_losangelesramslogopresenta

56a012e11c6e3_losangelesramsuniformprese

The new logos and uniforms are meant to be a modern take on a classic look. I tried to both make things feel familiar and fresh at the same time by using the same basic template as the classic Rams uniforms, but with a more contemporary number font, and adjusted shoulder insert and a few more modern touches to make them unique to the new-look Los Angeles Rams.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look  and I would appreciate any and all comments and criticisms. 

Full Disclosure: I realize that my uniform concept is similar to AAWagner001's, but it is totally coincidental, I had no intention of copying his work whatsoever and the work is 100% mine.   

Archived