Denver Broncos logo concept

See Red

I don't post a whole lot of concepts here but I came across a Broncos logo concept I had never finished and started working on it (I had posted the previous ones on the forums, though).  One more closely resembles the current color scheme, though I don't know how well the exact shades compare, and the other is based off of the previous color scheme.  I don't know if I would add silver into the scheme or just limit it to the logo, but I'll probably come up with some uniforms here in the next few days.  Don't get too excited, they'll probably just be based on their previous uniform set with the current uniforms number set.  Comments and criticisms welcome!

broncosconcept2.gif

broncosconcept.gif

IUe6Hvh.png

2 hours ago, See Red said:

I don't post a whole lot of concepts here but I came across a Broncos logo concept I had never finished and started working on it (I had posted the previous ones on the forums, though).  One more closely resembles the current color scheme, though I don't know how well the exact shades compare, and the other is based off of the previous color scheme.  I don't know if I would add silver into the scheme or just limit it to the logo, but I'll probably come up with some uniforms here in the next few days.  Don't get too excited, they'll probably just be based on their previous uniform set with the current uniforms number set.  Comments and criticisms welcome!

broncosconcept2.gif

broncosconcept.gif

Many props. I really like the navy/orange one.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Thanks!  I like the Navy one too but when I was starting to make some uniform concepts, it didn't look nearly as good on a navy helmet. That might just be because I'm used to the D horse logo on a lighter blue helmet, though. I'll get some uniforms up later tonight. 

IUe6Hvh.png

IMO this has the same problem that the original version had. From a distance, or in low quality, or in a small version it looks like a horse; but up close, in high def, or in a large version the horse looks odd. The head and neck are too small and the angle of the rearing motion is off. Also, the ear is too dull it should either be pinned back  (angry) or perked forward (alert). Here are some references:

HOR-01-KH0209-01P.JPG 8866.jpg wild-stallions-fight.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Yeah, that makes sense.  I had planned on doing a full body version, and still might, and couldn't find anything that with a horse rearing that looked quite like the stance in the logo, which pretty well bolsters your point.  I'll probably just keep it as is given that the concept was started as an update to the original logo and changing the stance doesn't mesh with what I was trying to do.  Also, I think part of it is the liberty you often have to take in rendering an animal to get a logo that doesn't look clunky, for lack of a better term.  Valid point, though!

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived