My Own Super Bowl Logo Concepts

tom.dalfonzo@gmail.com

Thank you for putting a Super Bowl in Seattle! (They better do that soon)

I have two complaints. First is that the locations for the next two Super Bowls (LI and LII) have already been determined, and not in the places where you have them (NRG Stadium in Houston and US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, respectively) Second, the logos are very generic. I don't see anything that ties them to the areas or stadiums where they are being played.

On 1/25/2016 at 0:20 PM, MCH925 said:

Thank you for putting a Super Bowl in Seattle! (They better do that soon)

I have two complaints. First is that the locations for the next two Super Bowls (LI and LII) have already been determined, and not in the places where you have them (NRG Stadium in Houston and US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, respectively) Second, the logos are very generic. I don't see anything that ties them to the areas or stadiums where they are being played.

I tend to be neutral of locations so that the logos can be used at any stadium and any city in America.

15 hours ago, tom.dalfonzo@gmail.com said:

Hosting a Super Bowl could enable St. Louis to score the funding for a new NFL team.

Is that allowed, though? A non-NFL city hosting a Super Bowl? If that's the case, you'd think they would consider hosting one in London or Las Vegas or something.

6 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

Is that allowed, though? A non-NFL city hosting a Super Bowl? If that's the case, you'd think they would consider hosting one in London or Las Vegas or something.

I would really like for college football stadiums to host Super Bowls. Michigan Stadium, Ohio Stadium, Beaver Stadium, etc., etc.

Archived