"crEAtion StadiumBuilder": NCAA Football series (End. What's next?)

29texan

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Where the :censored: was this in NCAA 11 for ps2. This is awesome. Are we going to be able to say Where we put jumbotrons and how they look 

(P.S. ps2 and Wii are the only consoles I have)

That will be in the Audio/Visual section later on. 

I'm glad y'all like this as much as you do, especially since I'm not even a quarter finished with this. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I had that in mind.

Before I get into the details, I wanted to start off by explaining the screen for seating. 
- The small map in the top left corner takes you to which section of the stadium you want to work on. The Left Analog stick controls your options and the Right choose. I'm still trying to work that one out. 
- I don't have the arrows featured and will in later pics, but of course the text that reads "1st TIER" is where you would chose which tier (1-4) you'd want to work on. 
- The image on the bottom left shows which item you're currently choosing for your stadium.

- The image on the bottom right shows the real time image of your stadium and I will get into further detail of how that works later.

- You have your menu on the right and that should be self explanatory. 

- And finally, you have the display of the capacity, which also changes as you build your stadium section by section, level by level. So let's begin...

SEATING MATERIAL

Concrete

9C4EISw.jpg

Metal

GNV3WC7.jpg

Wood

UgLQkCF.jpg

(That's right. You can build the world's largest wooden football stadium and call it "The Amish Bowl")

As always, more to come...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

This is amazing, I so want this in a game! Great work on this, I love the effort

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

MENU (part 1)

Here are the options for a few of the categories the menu has to offer. I'll split it up because I added some stuff. Also, I decided to just have the tiers on different screens and added on to the screen.

SET UP

Options: OPEN / SINGLE / SPLIT / TRIPLE 

This is not available for the corner sections, except for "Open", which means no seating at all.

JOz5Rfe.jpg

SEATS

Options: MODERN / CLASSIC / BACKLESS BENCH / FULL BENCH / MIX

You are able to color all options and "Mix" is having modern and backless bench in one section. 

KCHkzci.jpg

WALL

Options: CONCRETE / BRICK / STONE / PADDING / TEXTURE / IVY

You will be able to recolor brick, stone, and padding options. The texture option is something you can download and it can be of any image. 

ISpteGa.jpg

And just to show you what I've added:

kwcMlTn.jpg

Scroll down to reach the options for Press/Suites. And I'll get to that soon enough...

SwYVDxN.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

On January 25, 2016 at 5:49 AM, llfhockey said:

they used to have something like this on madden 08 and other maddens i think. I know i have it for 06 on PC

I have Madden 08 on the PC, and although it does have similar features, 29texan raised the bar quite a bit. He's done so much of a better job on it that EA should be embarrassed.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

40 minutes ago, RandomEuro-AmericanFan said:

Do the Bowls and Doughnuts have a different menu for their somewhat different style of seating, and are there corner-less options for those who want stands on all of the sides and have the ends of the side stands touch the others

Oh thanks for reminding me...

In the "SET UP" option, you can simply chose "open", and there won't be any stands for that side of the stadium.

As for your other question, each field shape has the same kind of options... except for the Baseball shapes, and I'll get to that later.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

MENU (part 2)

SECTIONS

Options: EVEN / THIN / WIDE 
Splits the seats with stairs. 

PORTALS 

Options: BASICDOUBLE DECKER / OPEN CONCOURSE // 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9/ 10
I don't have it pictured, but this would be a two-part option. 1st, choose how the stands are presented. "Basic" is self explanatory. "Double Decker" splits the stands in that one level, like you see in the example up top. "Open Concourse" offers no need for Portals. After choosing that option, pick the number of portals you want to use. 1-10 for the sidelines, 1-4 for the endzones, and just one for the corner, but you can choose a skinny opening or a wide opening, which takes up the entire width of the section. Also, "Open Concourse" ends the level you're working on and will effect the portals in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th levels, as you see in the image of Amon Carter Stadium. 

TUNNELS

Options: REGULAR / LARGE / DOUBLE / DOORS  
Change of plans. You can chose one of these four options (the Corner is limited and can't use "Double") and just move the tunnel with your D-pad exactly where you want them to be located. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Archived