"crEAtion StadiumBuilder": NCAA Football series (End. What's next?)

29texan

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After selecting your shape, the type of field (and then some) is next. 

- The 3 playing surfaces are grass, FieldTurf, and the old school carpet that everyone hates... Astroturf. 

- After selecting the which surface you want, decide between the options given. Mult-turf or if it's the fake stuff and you want to be the next Boise, color your field.

- After the field is done, you have have the option of adding a track around it (but the shape of the field has to be large enough for it and there would be a prompt letting you know if it is), add a baseball diamond (if it's a grass surface, you will notice the diamond during Sept. and October, but not in November or December), lines for soccer and lines for lacrosse, if you want your football team to share with other sports, that is... 

GRASS

TbEZV5G.jpg

XXvKziV.jpg

FIELDTURF

jQgZTYG.jpg

5OgxYHZ.jpg

Ly69QjH.jpg

ASTROTURF

YNpQMZZ.jpg

Xlxs2Jm.jpg

ADDITIONS 

You have the option of coloring the track any color as well. 

apro8LJ.jpg

*NOTE*: The orientation of the baseball diamond depends on the shape of the field you selected before. If it's one of the non-baseball shapes, the diamond will always be in the lower left corner

BTWPdz5.jpg

I'm not posting the soccer and lacrosse lines, but you understand the concept. Also, all those extras can be added to the field. It would be a little cluttered, but it's yours to create. 

Next up: Field Numbers... 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Halfway finished with Field section (this is gonna take a while, folks), the next step is customizing the numbers on the field. Simple enough, all you have to do is decide if you want 5s or no 5s, a "G" mark or not, and chose which font you want to use just to make it that much more unique. 

bfwpv3W.jpg

NaHWvCG.jpg

Zv07PIJ.jpg

Chose from more than 25 fonts... MORE than enough. 

ResDDzX.jpg

Next up: Goalposts and Field Art. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

9 hours ago, ckunz said:

Isn't the traditional font named "Stencil" on this?

Not really.  While Stencil is close, the traditional font isn't stenciled...the breaks are filled in.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 2/3/2016 at 9:53 AM, WSU151 said:

Great thread, great execution; My only ask would be to include the basic/traditional font for the field numbers.

Well with so many different styles, I figured a few would be seen as "traditional", like Stencil, Tahoma, Times (I believe the Cowboys and Raiders use it for their field) and a couple others. Had anything in mind? 

On 2/3/2016 at 1:11 PM, gl49er said:

is this something that avaialble now? (ncaa 17) im confused is this an old post? I see on madden 16 they have created rosters and players from the community ?

No, this is all fictional... for now.

57 minutes ago, JMtexan09 said:

^_^ I really wish these were already in the game and I would definitely order the game! 

I just wish there was a GAME. We've been without NCAA for 3 seasons, now. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

1 minute ago, 29texan said:

I just wish there was a GAME. We've been without NCAA for 3 seasons, now. 

Totally agreed! 3 seasons wow.... is it been that long? I hoped EA Sports works it out by getting the game to return soon

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

51 minutes ago, 29texan said:

Well with so many different styles, I figured a few would be seen as "traditional", like Stencil, Tahoma, Times (I believe the Cowboys and Raiders use it for their field) and a couple others. Had anything in mind? 

Just as ECUFan25 said...I think Clarendon is a traditional football font.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

13 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Just as ECUFan25 said...I think Clarendon is a traditional football font.

Ok, I see it...

Clarendon.gif

Consider it added on. 

I'll be making the goalposts soon and then on to the field art. And that will do it for the Field section.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Wow, great effort. I have always been dreaming about stadium editors in sports games as well and that's why I am enjoying your concept.

Unfortunatly, unless something doesn't have "Ultimate Team" slapped over it, I doubt EA Sports would invest dev power into something that would distract from that money-machine.

*NOTE* There are some noticeable mistakes on these examples, so what I type here is what I'm actually going for

To finish up, here's the options for Field Art. The top box displays what you choose and the bottom image is what the field looks like as a whole. I didn't dress the field up, but it's just to give you a visual idea. 

You can see the options on the side, and first, you begin with the border. For this, you can choose the colors of the border, and even add text to each side. So if you want your field to feature #twitter or "Whatever".com, you can place it on. The font is the same as the field numbers in the previous post.

LIaQinB.jpg

Just a visual on the border colors, "T" being the color of the text. 

0fW0Ec8.jpg

Next up is the Midfield logo. First, just like with Team Builder, you upload any logo you have from the internet or one that is already featured on the game (from custom

to existing) and chose a size. 

- Small 
geCps1S.jpg

- Medium 

tSOP3xp.jpg

- Large 

WEv6HUB.jpg

- Subliminal (oversized and designed into the field)

3Zad6Mp.jpg

Next up, the colors of the Redzone Line and 25 yard logos. Except for choosing the size, the 25 yard logos work the same as the Midfield logo option. The D-Pad on the screen shows where you want to place the logo, up or down the line.

vb3Y3Pi.jpg

YNKf432.jpg

The lines on the 20 can be different colors as well. 

dYQsIHC.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

And now, the endzone. 

You start with a blank canvas. And just like with the midfield logo, there is a D-Pad that notifies which endzone you're working on. You do, however, have the option of matching the endzone, saving you time. 
VD35xwE.jpg

The endzone background is either "Blank" or a classic Notre Dame "Slash". 

AzDRhyr.jpg

The Endzone Art features "Solid" (you can change the color of the background as well)
en6WBaj.jpg

"Wordmark"

4BUII9J.jpg

"Logo"
aqws03E.jpg

or "Diamond". Of course, you can add Text as well. And with the diamond feature, how ever many letters you type, there will be as many diamonds to mach each letter.

IXg8UQA.jpg

yr6dQjw.jpg

Another Endzone Art option that I JUST remembered at this very moment but forgot was the "Checkerboard" feature. 

And to cap it off are the Side Logos. Chose between the NCAA logo, Conference logo, 2D helmet, 3D helmet, or any custom logo you upload, and chose whether you want it on the left, the right, or both. 

I'm finally finished with the field. So now comes the fun part... SEATING.  

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Archived