Sign in to follow this  
TRoyConcepts

New Swiffer logo

I don't care, my mom does all that stuff. ;)

Upgrade. The new font looks sharp, I like the colour choices & it still feels like the old one. 

They kept the colors, used an updated version of their old font, cleaned up their logo, and kept an updated swoosh around. Also: not a single generic san-serif font or uber-abstract outline/shape to be found...you can still tell it's Swiffer. My verdict: Upgrade.

23 hours ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Looking back at the old one, it gives off to much of a Sprite feel. The new one is definitely much better.

Literally was just gonna say that.

This one feels like a change for change sake. The "swoosh" portions on the previous logo had much more of a vibrant feel, and the new font choice is a bit wonky. Notice the awkward space between the S and w on the new one. I noticed it immediately. 

As long as they keep their green packaging, so I can find it in the store & a dark closet at home, it's fine.

I don't know why but this looks European to me. Also, both choices remind of Sprite so that's something I guess. 

Huge upgrade.  The new one is actually attractive on it's own merits.

Sorry if I was late to post this but I've seen swiffers commercials and I've noticed that they have change their logo.Here is the old and new logo.

Old logo:

image.jpeg

New logo:

image.jpeg

All I can do is shrug. What's there to say?

Logo looks even more like a lemon-lime soda now