College Baseball - 2016 Season

cajunaggie08

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two new designs for Auburn baseball jerseys were found today at a local retail shop. The previous blue and white tops were set to be replaced soon.

5rCRPVQ8.jpg

CZ1pyt4WwAAIiW7.jpg

Here's a mock-up look of the two jerseys. Yes, I know there's no numbers. It's going off of what was seen in store.

Auburn baseball 2016 retail - blue.jpg

Auburn baseball 2016 retail - white.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

19 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

I know I shouldn't like those Auburn jerseys but it's cool to try something different. 

Sadly it's nothing new. Northwestern has worn it.

CZ1AKVuWQAArLW0.jpg

ojNNazQ.jpg

15 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Auburn's NW Stripe on the orange background is horrendous.. That doesn't exist on any uniform they have, and looks awful here.. I'm not a fan of the jersey design to begin with, but at least the white version visually makes sense.. The navy version is beyond bad

The blue jersey is horrendous. The stripes don't know what the hell they're doing. The white one isn't bad, comparatively. It just bugs me that they aren't true NW stripes - the orange middle stripe has a blue border on either side, for whatever freaking reason.

ojNNazQ.jpg

21 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

The blue jersey is horrendous. The stripes don't know what the hell they're doing. The white one isn't bad, comparatively. It just bugs me that they aren't true NW stripes - the orange middle stripe has a blue border on either side, for whatever freaking reason.

The white jersey's stripes actually mimic the nw stripes from their navy football jersey.. Which is how I immediately saw it, but now I can kinda see what you see.. You're looking at the navy background as part of the striping pattern I think.. But it seems like what they did, was insert a navy panel on there at an awkward angles and just slap the white/orange nw stripes onto the navy panel.. That's what bugs me so much about the navy jersey.. They don't have nw stripes in white/navy on an orange background anywhere, so why make this abomination?

8 hours ago, ShlyKBMT said:

Lots of pullovers for Sam Houston

image.jpeg

I wish they didn't try to insert black into the scheme as a main accent color. Royal blue has been the main accent color for sometime now for the athletic department. These look like some OSU (Oregon or Oklahoma) knockoffs

4 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I wish they didn't try to insert black into the scheme as a main accent color. Royal blue has been the main accent color for sometime now for the athletic department. These look like some OSU (Oregon or Oklahoma) knockoffs

Sam has always had an issue with accent colors. Their teams go back and forth between black and royal. The blue looks a million times better to me.

Does anyone have any pics of the Canes Adidas garbage? Will they have a set with a giant U slanted in the middle like they forced on their teams last year (I think A&M did that).

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived