College Baseball - 2016 Season

cajunaggie08

So Under Armour's baseball designers said "Hey, Northwestern...we really like what Adidas pushed to all of its schools for the last three or four years, and everyone continues to love variations of the tequila sunrise ...so here you go! #clickclack"

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

So Under Armour's baseball designers said "Hey, Northwestern...we really like what Adidas pushed to all of its schools for the last three or four years, and everyone continues to love variations of the tequila sunrise ...so here you go! #clickclack"

I don't think this looks that bad though.  Hard to explain, but I think the tequila sunrise looks better in softer colors like the purple.  Even the green South Florida used with their football unis didn't look bad, but once you get into the bright reds and orange I don't like it as much.

12 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Really like Oregon's much cleaner uniforms this season.  I'm predicting they'll have at least 4-5 more jerseys before the season is over, with them likely having 2 whites, a Kelly green one, a black one, and maybe a yellow one.

Yep, that's about what I'm expecting from them too. I also wouldn't be surprised if they had one or two more helmets other than the retro looking one, the black one, and the green one shown above. And I'm expecting around 3-4 more caps as well.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Under new head coach Butch Thompson, Auburn went 1-2 through opening weekend, wearing the all white uniforms for all three games.

There were a couple of different sets of stirrups worn by the team. Sad we don't get uniforms stirrups throughout the team like we have in past seasons.

2-19-16 vs Sac State Wade Rackley (3).jpeg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

4 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Under new head coach Butch Thompson, Auburn went 1-2 through opening weekend, wearing the all white uniforms for all three games.

There were a couple of different sets of stirrups worn by the team. Sad we don't get uniforms stirrups throughout the team like we have in past seasons.

2-19-16 vs Sac State Wade Rackley (3).jpeg

I think I saw 3 different stirrups. I thought it was weird that we wore the same unis for all 3 games. Cincinnatti wore horrible red jerseys against LSU Sunday but I couldn't find any pics.

I may be biased....but I love LSU's home whites.

HIQHNBQONLEOOPS.20160220121324.jpg

Cincy's unis were interesting on Friday night with the shoulder stripes....actually not a bad look IMO but I think matching stripes on the pants would complete the look:

XZYYGTKXVJPRRQA.20160220122813.jpg

Not a great look at the red tops Cincy wore on Sunday, but I guess it's better than nothing:

zLKF80T.png

gYH2mW9.png

Archived