My First Freebie, a Sports Jersey Texture PSD Logo Mockup

saltshaker911

Hi, There :)

based on your feedback off of my last post, I went back to the Drawing Board, and ever-since..  I've been Working on a new website, SportsTemplates.net

its Launching this SB50 weekend!.. in the meantime Here is a quick freebie to give you a taste of whats to come :)

211d4e33572393.56b028f773854.jpg

I was able to create this Superbowl Banner below within 2 minutes, only using this mockup..

389b6633572393.56b028f77494b.png

P2VWxMq.jpg

More Examples :

b1f34433572393.56b028f7759e5.jpg

edc3cd33572393.56b028f776a2d.jpge8595633572393.56b028f778aa0.jpg

More Info Here : https://www.behance.net/gallery/33572393/Sports-Jersey-Texture-PSD-Logo-Mockup

Head over to Sports Templates to get your own Copy for free :) http://sportstemplates.net/

your feedback is Greatly important, and please let me know if you have any ideas for future mockups/templates

that you'd like to see made " I'm already working on full Football, Baseball, BasketBall, Hockey, and Soccer" templates with

super high resolution, that are totally royalty free, so you can use them on your portfolio or when presenting your works..

Here is a sneak peak on one of the products that will be released next week :) 

zoom.thumb.gif.6361e4ee313e1d886d950b439

29 minutes ago, JimmyN64 said:

Just saw about this this morning on Behance.  Signed up and I've already begun using it as my logo presentation template!  Can't wait to see what comes next!

Really Happy To Hear that it was of a good use for you.. More stuff is coming Covering most sports :)

35 minutes ago, StaatsBrett said:

I been  watching  your work  for an awhile and what is the Davidson  on the jersey  about  

Davidson is just a last name with the right amount of letters haha,, nothing fancy here.. but this is a preview of the jersey mockup I'm preparing, where you can build you design in photoshop vector, and then just turn on shadows and reflections to get a final 3D render within photoshop :)

7 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

Damn, this is awesome! I signed up, and can't wait to see what else comes up! This looks incredibly professional and just all-around great! Thank you!

Thanks man.. Really Appreciate it :) 

I subscribed to the list, and the email said that as soon as I got subscribed, I would get the freebie.  A day later, I still haven't gotten the email allowing me to download the file.  Will the email be sent in the coming days, or should it already have been sent?

This looks absolutely great, by the way.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what your site contains.

award%20sig.png

17 hours ago, davidmiller5 said:

I subscribed to the list, and the email said that as soon as I got subscribed, I would get the freebie.  A day later, I still haven't gotten the email allowing me to download the file.  Will the email be sent in the coming days, or should it already have been sent?

This looks absolutely great, by the way.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what your site contains.

Thanks for Subscribing mate.. you should've gotten the Freebie Immediately.. please check your promotions or Spam folder.. 

if you cant find it, send me your Email, and i'll email you a direct download link :)

On 2/4/2016 at 1:30 AM, davidmiller5 said:

Just wanted to check back on you .. Let me know if you got the download link , just wanna make sure Emails are working before the big launch :)

Archived