OFFICIAL UTAH HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL COURT DESIGN

ckunz

I finally figured it out guys! So here it is! My very first ever topic on here! My redesigning for Utah High School basketball courts. Starting with the Davis Darts located in Kaysville; about 20 minutes north of down town Salt Lake! C&C is appreciated!!! Thanks!

Davis Darts concept court part 2.jpg

They're clean, but you're using the wrong courts. High schools don't use the NBA 3-point line, nor do they have an arc in the lane. You also have the backboard flush against the end line, when it's actually about 3 feet inside the boundary.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

On February 5, 2016 at 6:19 PM, ckunz said:

Here is the painted key for Germanshepherd. Let me know which one looks better!

Davis Darts concept court painted key.jpg

Much better. 

Northridge looks pretty clean, but there is this white space in the logo between the D and the G that probably should be cleaned up. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

9 hours ago, slapshot said:

They're clean, but you're using the wrong courts. High schools don't use the NBA 3-point line, nor do they have an arc in the lane. You also have the backboard flush against the end line, when it's actually about 3 feet inside the boundary.

Yes I realized all of that. I could not find a high school court concept to use. And I'm not sure how to move the backboard.

16 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Much better. 

Northridge looks pretty clean, but there is this white space in the logo between the D and the G that probably should be cleaned up. 

Thank you, I like this one a lot more also. Okay I will get on that as soon as possible

• 2 weeks later...

Archived