Maple Leafs Redesign

j3

This is my first post, although I'm a long time lurker, I came up with this because I noticed there wasn't as many Leafs concepts as I thought there would be, considering they're redesigning their whole identity. This is my idea of what path the Maple Leafs will take when designing their new uniforms. I pulled the stripes from the throwbacks to '67, and I had thought they would put player numbers in the center of whatever blank leaf they used, since their blank leaf came out earlier this year. C&C wanted! EDIT: I'd like to thank HockeyJerseyConcepts.com for the template, and Conrad for the font. 

56b38ef1a93f0_NHLshoptemplate(byEricW_).

10 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

I like the idea, and I really like the look with the numbers in the front, but I'd change the font to look more like something that Toronto is using now.

Thanks! The font was my idea of putting a modern spin on a relatively traditional concept, without going too over the top, which is what direction the Leafs sounded like they wanted to take.  Although I get what you're saying,and I'll put one up using block font when I can. 

38 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Are you going to make a home set and/or alternate as well?

See, I'd love to, but I've already displayed the extent of my Paint ability.  ? I can't find a white leaf, and I definitely can't make one. As for the third, again, I'd love to, but any good third idea of mine is either a direct throwback,  or isn't really my idea at all, rather anyone else's on this site. I'll keep the third idea in mind,  while trying my best on Paint for the home. 

39 minutes ago, Morgo said:

There's your problem right there, the front numbers...  No teams used them prior to 2007 so it doesn't make sense for an original six team to use them.  I would also recommend straightening the sleeve stripes.

From 1936-1948, the Bruins had only a number on the front of their jerseys.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived