chrisCLEMENT

Northern Football Association (AFA) - 1981

So Chris showed me the first team's branding, and if that's any indication, this is gonna be a really good looking series

21 minutes ago, raysox said:

So Chris showed me the first team's branding, and if that's any indication, this is gonna be a really good looking series

Well, my anticipation has now piqued.

It is that time to finally start introducing teams gents -- a full narrative will follow shortly!

SASKATOON YELLOWHEADS

City: Saskatoon (144,800)

Province: Saskatchewan (940,100)

PHEbtxF.png

Xr0ud06.png

Guhhhhhh, so gorgeous... *bows down in awe*

My only nitpick is "palette" is misspelled. That's it. I love the way the S is crafted and the serifs that slightly stick out. I'm also really enjoying your template (and wish something like it with the longer sleeves were more readily available).

2 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Guhhhhhh, so gorgeous... *bows down in awe*

My only nitpick is "palette" is misspelled. That's it. I love the way the S is crafted and the serifs that slightly stick out. I'm also really enjoying your template (and wish something like it with the longer sleeves were more readily available).

Doh that's embarrassing, I'll get that changed! 

Wow! Saskatoon's uniforms are beautiful! They also remind me a lot of the Packers (Probably because of the away uniforms). You are off to a good start so far, and I can't wait for the next team to be revealed!

BEAUTIFUL...just beautiful.

And we're off...can't wait to see who's next!

Looks great Chris! I can't wait for more concepts and storylines. Is Martin #55 a player in the NFA universe or is it a reference to Canadian baseball player Russell Martin?

First of all, let me just (publicly) welcome you to the AFA Universe.  Obviously, you've been involved behind the scenes for months now, and I'm very happy that this project is finally getting off the ground.

For the blog, I'd suggest blogspot.  I use it for the AFA, and find it pretty user friendly.  I think it's also what hawksfan uses for the PHL.

23 minutes ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

Thanks for all the kind words everybody, really appreciate it!

Until I finish developing a blog page (anyone have suggestions?), here is a link to some of the initial details for the Saskatoon Yellowheads!

I don't know which one i like better, either the SFL or the AFA or the NFA!

13 minutes ago, Veras said:

For the blog, I'd suggest blogspot.  I use it for the AFA, and find it pretty user friendly.

Yeah, I agree with Veras. I am doing this league about an ancient game and history blog on Blogger and I find it very fun to use :P.