Pittsburgh Penguins unveil 50th Anniversary Logo

Gates55

Are they doing jerseys too?  Flyers are making 50th season jerseys that they'll wear in the outdoor games vs the Penguins next year.  I think they're calling it the "heritage series" or something.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

“We’re looking forward to a season-long salute of a half-century of Penguins hockey,” said David Morehouse, President and CEO of the Penguins. “We’re excited to honor our history, and we think our fans will enjoy the many activities that we have planned. We will have more announcements related to the anniversary heading into next season.”

I pulled this^ from the article I have the link to above, hope it helps. I just came across this on Facebook and figured I'd share.

78i78o78.png

banner.pngvirginia-tech-state-silhouette-decal-9.png10574358_10153800658784905_4912776899242569995_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Are they doing jerseys too?  Flyers are making 50th season jerseys that they'll wear in the outdoor games vs the Penguins next year.  I think they're calling it the "heritage series" or something.

uhm I have no idea where you got that from

EDIT: yea just saw the link in the other thread

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I hope so and hopefully it will be all of their jerseys.  Still don't like the Vegas gold...  My bet is an inaugural jersey for the outdoor game ?

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

13 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

I hope so and hopefully it will be all of their jerseys.  Still don't like the Vegas gold...  My bet is an inaugural jersey for the outdoor game ?

I personally don't watch hockey very often, but the yellow and black throwbacks are what should be used, like you were saying no Vegas gold stick to the colors on the logo I posted.

78i78o78.png

banner.pngvirginia-tech-state-silhouette-decal-9.png10574358_10153800658784905_4912776899242569995_n.jpg

• 7 months later...

Archived