2016 MLB Season

ninersdd

Shrewd roster move of the year: Dodgers option Kenta Maeda to their rookie team to bring up a spot starter for Sunday.  The AZL season ends Sunday.  Maeda to be brought right back up on Monday to make his scheduled start.

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank found me on Twitter to tell me that Jay Bruce sucks and is worse than Jason Bay. I warned the Mets fans that Bruce was due for one of his trademark month long slumps, and those usually came whenever he was pressing too hard. Playing in a new city and trying to perform for his new team would definitely cause him to press too hard. I saw this coming from a mile away. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

On 8/11/2016 at 9:46 AM, pmoehrin said:

On 8/26/2016 at 10:01 PM, LMU said:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED HERE.  WEIRD MULTI-QUOTE ERROR/GLITCH!!!!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 8/26/2016 at 10:01 PM, LMU said:

Shrewd roster move of the year: Dodgers option Kenta Maeda to their rookie team to bring up a spot starter for Sunday.  The AZL season ends Sunday.  Maeda to be brought right back up on Monday to make his scheduled start.

The Orioles did something like that a year or two ago, but I can't recall the details offhand.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Went to bed cursing Rizzo's name for not delivering in the clutch.  Woke up celebrating to a comeback win.  

Cubs are a hell of a team but if they meet the Dodgers in the playoffs, I still have shadows chasing me from 2008.  Gives me anxiety. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

22 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Tank found me on Twitter to tell me that Jay Bruce sucks and is worse than Jason Bay. I warned the Mets fans that Bruce was due for one of his trademark month long slumps, and those usually came whenever he was pressing too hard. Playing in a new city and trying to perform for his new team would definitely cause him to press too hard. I saw this coming from a mile away. 

If he did it without mentioning George Soros then he's maturing.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

8 minutes ago, MadmanLA said:

Good news for Dodgers fans in greater L.A. who are without access to their cable network, KTLA Channel 5 will simulcast Vin Scully's final regular season telecasts (Colorado, Sept. 23-25; @ San Francisco, Sept. 30-Oct. 2).

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/la-sp-dodgers-tv-scully-20160902-snap-story.html

Odd that the SD series isn't included since he still travels down there.

VmWIn6B.png

The Pyramid Rating System’s All-Time Boston Red Sox

With Vin Scully I'm really interested to see what the Dodgers will be bringing out for his final game. How do you go about honoring someone so humble who has met so much not just to the LA Dodgers and their fans but to the game of baseball as well? We'll find out.

As for the article I wrote, feel free to comment on the site. If I think its good I'll reply to it. Thrilled to death with the feedback this has been getting so far. I'm hoping to finish up the next team this weekend. All I will say about them is that they will be one of the more one dimensional teams I will be doing as well as the first time I will be doing not to feature a single HOFer on the roster.

Just saw this on a banner on tv Giants-Cubs during anthem...

SAN FRAN

WE STAND 

GO CUBS

I can only hope those are Cubs fans from SF.  Good to see painting an entire city/fanbase because of a backup QB who happens to play with a team which happens to play in SF.

Stay classy.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

1 hour ago, 2001mark said:

Just saw this on a banner on tv Giants-Cubs during anthem...

SAN FRAN

WE STAND 

GO CUBS

I can only hope those are Cubs fans from SF.  Good to see painting an entire city/fanbase because of a backup QB who happens to play with a team which happens to play in SF.

Stay classy.

That's not accurate.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived