2016 MLB Season

ninersdd

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, did any of you see the videos of Tebow's tryout? 

He didn't look half-bad, probably could slide into a AA lineup right away or even play winter ball to get ready for a AAA season next year. His main issue is getting used to off-speed pitches & his throwing mechanics down.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

9 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

He didn't look half-bad, probably could slide into a AA lineup right away or even play winter ball to get ready for a AAA season next year. His main issue is getting used to off-speed pitches & his throwing mechanics down.

i-give-up.gif

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

17 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Based on his NFL career, that will happen on the 4th of Neveruary.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

19 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Outfielders who need to fix their throwing mechanics shouldn't be outfielders unless they are Hunter Pence.

3 hours ago, Cujo said:

The Mets bite on Tim Tebow.

Of course he goes to a big market.

ESPN15 is back!

Market size only matters if he spends even a day on the big club...which is a long-shot to say the least.

I suppose the fact that it's the Mets rings a bit more than if it were the Padres in terms of today's headlines.  But next year, he'll be in (Mets A affiliate), his Jordanesque baseball expoits covered about how they would be if he was with (Padres A affiliate).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

So, another Tommy John Surgery within the next two seasons? As for right now, it looks like we're going to have to do the whole "shutdown" song and dance again.

Good thing they saved him from winning a World Series when they had the chance.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

The AL playoff chase is confusing.  I'm beginning to lose track of who I should be rooting for and against to help the Orioles.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Once Every Two Months Check of the Standings Thoughts:

- The AL East is shaping up to be 2011-like down the stretch. Crazy to have 4 teams that close together including the Yankees after "Giving up" on this season. 

- The Mariners are never going to be anything better than 84-78. Never. :(

- Cleveland, the Indians are 81-58. Your curse is over. The Browns will be abysmal. Maybe go to a baseball game or two in September. 

- Nationals and Cubs in the playoffs, Dusty Baker vs the Cubs history of heartbreaking losses, who wins? The St. Louis Cardinals. That's who. 

- The Pirates are 69-69 hehe

- The Reds Magic Number to Avoid 100 Losses: 6

- If the Giants want to keep up this bad baseball team bit that's fine with me, though their making the Wildcard Game is preferable to the Cardinals. Don't ask me why. I don't know either.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived