New NBA Primary Logos

Ctatak

With the "announcement" of new primary logos for the Jazz, Kings, and Pistons, what does everyone hope to see? I think that the Jazz may just do something simple and make one of their secondary logos the new primary, but as for the other 2, I have no idea. The pistons will go back into their history in some way I am sure but the Kings could just go wild (and I hope they do).

As I said on the mothership's post: Makes sense that the Kings would get a new logo with their new arena...a lot of teams like to do that.

Hear that the Jazz are making their classic wordmark the primary logo now...not sure what the Pistons would do.

bYhYmxh.png

From what I had heard, and i'm sure we have all read it somewhere on one of these threads, the Jazz will be losing their "mountain" logo, and making their "music note" wordmark logo the new primary. However, they will have to add "Utah" somewhere on it because of the stupid NBA logo rules.

I hope they don't change their uniforms! I honestly think it's their best ever uniform set, and one of the leagues best sets! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Archived