On 6/21/2016 at 7:55 AM, joshey said:

I wish they went full-pinstripe and sleeveless. Could've been a sick alternate if so, but the shorts side panels on the normal jerseys are much better than these imo.

It'd look something like this:
reggie-miller-31-yellow-Jerseyj.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:30 AM, Discrimihater said:

Just got a look at the new Kings set, and honestly...if a basketball team is going to have an alternate uniform that's the same color as its road uni, there should be at least a different striping pattern.  I kinda like the whites, and I dig the black set.  The two nearly-identical purple jerseys, though....<_< they look like the home and away version of a baseball alternate top.  Underwhelming, given basketball's not exactly baseball and all.

Now the Jazz....THAT's an overhaul worth writing home about.  The only bad thing I can say about it is they should've lightened their shade of green to their old kelly shade, because forest green and navy tend to get somewhat muddled when used together.

They should've switched back to purple too, IMHO.

26 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

They should've switched back to purple too, IMHO.

There seems to be an aversion to purple these days for whatever reason.  Kind of sad.  Hopefully the navy blue fad dies eventually.

56 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

There seems to be an aversion to purple these days for whatever reason.  Kind of sad.  Hopefully the navy blue fad dies eventually.

No kidding. Navy blue is booooooooooring.

22 minutes ago, dont care said:

So which one is it?

Well they have the "est. 1946" logo on all their social media profile pics. I'm going to assume that logo will be on the jerseys. The "NYK basketball" logo are on their Facebook and Twitter banners and keep in mind the black is actually navy blue on those sites. 

1 hour ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Are they going to do a dark navy and vintage jersey for us too?

OH BOY! (I hope people realize this is sarcasm.... albeit the jersey will look nice I bet.)

I don't think I'd mind that honestly (on occasion). It sure works well for the Rangers. I think the Knicks could pull that off.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

45 minutes ago, joshey said:

I wouldn't even call them new though. Kind of just updated/ mashed with the Kings old uniform. 

Considering the Jazz called it a "refresh" that assessment is right.

Archived